Allen Iverson goes AWOL, and Big3 doesn’t look happy

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Imo mike bibby took Iverson soul.

He made AI realize he is done out here.

For next season, the league should focus on getting some young athletes with the older guys so we can get some alley oops and dunks with the show.

But honestly, I'm glad AI tapping out, watching him play was hurting my heart.
Young athletes are gonna be too busy tryna get a deal

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iverson not showing up hurts the league more than him being a part of it helped :what:

This is the type of thing that kills the credibility of the product. Iverson was marketed as the face of the league, and most people spent money just to see him. Him not being there is an FU to Cube, the fans, the players, and everybody involved in the league.

Hopefully Cube has it in the contract that he can dock him for 2 games for a no show

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
KG, Pierce, Baron Davis, Jamal Crawford, and Nate Robinson next year and they'll be good.
They gonna need real teams with ownership and real coaches.
Gary Payton would never get another check nor AI from me for the bullshyt they pulled and said publicly.
I got major respect for Dr. J and how he lied and covered for AI after that Philly bullshyt on national tv and took a hit for Cube and the League.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
KG, Pierce, Baron Davis, Jamal Crawford, and Nate Robinson next year and they'll be good.
They gonna need real teams with ownership and real coaches.
Gary Payton would never get another check nor AI from me for the bullshyt they pulled and said publicly.
I got major respect for Dr. J and how he lied and covered for AI after that Philly bullshyt on national tv and took a hit for Cube and the League.

KG
Pierce
Baron
Nate
Josh Smith
Tayshaun

I'd like to see those six added to the BIG3.

I don't think Jamal Crawford is retiring after this season.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Young athletes are gonna be too busy tryna get a deal
I just saw a lot of athletes on dunk kings,

None of them having any shot of getting a deal.

You got guys like professor and hot sauce out here living off special appearances at pick up games.

I'm sure there are guys to grab.

Guys in the summer league who could join the league when the d league is not going.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
:damn: common knowledge but the more I hear about Bubba Chuck combined with what one knows about Newport News it's like :whew:... Breh coulda EASILY been in the hood telling nikkas how he would give Jordan and whoever else the bidness over several blunts.... And who would be high enough to believe em?

yeah that brawl in the bowling alley was pretty crazy. Was stupid and almost lost it all over some lil shyt. He's always been petty like that though.