Allen Iverson goes AWOL, and Big3 doesn’t look happy

Daps
AI doesn't live in that normal working world u talkin bout .....he's an NBA hall of famer, who has a rep for being a rebel....actually being a rebel is what his fans like.....why are y'all surprised. He never had a manager watching to see that he punched in on time......stop actin like his life is normal like y'all's.....it ain't.
It's much closer to our lives now then it's ever been his entire life. He can't even be that naive and believe he still can pull the same stuff he did 15 years ago he can do today. If so, then this is yet again another wake up call.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I just saw a lot of athletes on dunk kings,

None of them having any shot of getting a deal.

You got guys like professor and hot sauce out here living off special appearances at pick up games.

I'm sure there are guys to grab.

Guys in the summer league who could join the league when the d league is not going.
Professor still tours with BallUp

If you're in the summer League, you're not going near that because you're tryna secure an overseas deal. The other players tend to wind up on stuff like TBT

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
how did cube give him a handout??:mjlol:

Iverson is the reason why this league is even relevant. that alone is worth the price of whatever Iverson is getting from this.

besides, from what I hear, Iverson is an investor.

I'm not cosigning him going AWOL, but you buggin, talembout a handout. lol.

Where did you hear that? It seems highly unlikely that as a player/coach/INVESTOR, he would be so crass and careless.