Allen Iverson goes AWOL, and Big3 doesn’t look happy

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:stopitslime:......AI doesn't owe u me or anyone professionalism, he is and has been who he is.....Cube knows what he signed on with.....end of story.
:mjlol:
wtf kind of warped outlook on doing business is this?

but everything aside they need to cut their losses and if they plan on continuing it in the future, make the face of the league a superstar that's a tier below Iverson (McGrady?) and build on what they learned from the first year.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Almost time to throw this league in the bushes. Great idea. Looking like the execution isn't gonna be able to sustain over a long period of time though. Old players getting non-contact injuries, not showing up, openly stating they don't care, etc. Maybe somebody can revisit the idea, repackage or rebrand it, and try again at a later time.
Jason Williams was the only one with a serious injury. If they can get younger talent with a name (dip into And1, Streetball,
YouTube stars) and mix it with the big name former NBA guys they'll be good. They'll get more NBA guys based on the product so far, and they'll show up in shape.

Just get rid of the guys like Iverson and GP who clearly don't value their opportunity

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:stopitslime:......AI doesn't owe u me or anyone professionalism, he is and has been who he is.....Cube knows what he signed on with.....end of story.
Y07Vg_s-200x150.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:what: Then he shouldn't have signed on. Act like a damn professional.

foh.
he's a paid employee who doesn't show up for work.

he deserves to be fired.

:mjlol:
wtf kind of warped outlook on doing business is this?

but everything aside they need to cut their losses and if they plan on continuing it in the future, make the face of the league a superstar that's a tier below Iverson (McGrady?) and build on what they learned from the first year.

He actually does. That's what happens when you sign a contract you bum ass n!gga

Look, banks don't give money to people who don't have a track record of paying bills.....because if they do and don't get payed back it's their fault.

What part of A.I. makes this type of behavior surprising today that AI is demonstrating.....Cube knows this just as we do and chose to do a deal with him anyhow.

If I buy tickets to a lauryn hill concert and she is way late or doesn't show......should I be shocked.....no, that's the artist I chose to see. She is who she is....I'm the fool for expecting different.

AI is not reading the corporate handbook....or anyone's corporate handbook. Cube wanted the name associated and he got that......but having expectations other than who he is is foolish on cube if he even did.

But all of y'all talkin bout "be professional:troll:".......get a grip, stop having expectations of people that aren't realistic, he is who he is.:comeon:

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
AI doesn't know how to be professional brehs, goes back to the 757 days. Was a beast athletically but wasn't the smartest cat in high school.

He lucky as shyt Wilder pardoned his ass.
:damn: common knowledge but the more I hear about Bubba Chuck combined with what one knows about Newport News it's like :whew:... Breh coulda EASILY been in the hood telling nikkas how he would give Jordan and whoever else the bidness over several blunts.... And who would be high enough to believe em?