Allen Hughes Says Snoop Dimmed his Own Light In Order to Allow 2Pac To Shine

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had a DUI case in LA. Last 2 years. Lawyer kept getting delays but each delay was another appearance fee for him

When it came down to it him and the DA just made a kushy deal at the end within 2 minutes of talking to each other and my lawyer insisted that I accept it … even though the judge was pissed because the arresting officer was in training and wouldn’t of been able to make it to trial

LA court system is no joke it’s super tightknit and a lot of stuff is handled in a clandestine way

That is for DUI so just imagine a murder case
Glad you got off, I just had a case with a couple A felonies earlier this year, apparently you want it to keep getting pushed back cause the courts don’t wanna drag that shyt out and are more inclined to try to make a deal with the attorney rather than have to spend more money on the case. The sooner things get settled, less likely it’s gonna go how you want it to.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Snoop was death row's first star

The anticipation from 1991to the Chronic towards his debut featured a very hungry prime Snoop

Doggystyle made Snoop a household name. Straight masterpiece.

When Pac came, he naturally dominated Snoop Pac took the leadership role. Think about it? Pac was endorsing and marketing Death Row like he's own son

Pac's personality was the gas that reignited the flame into Death Row. Sparks and success!!!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Snoop was exposed for having a ghostwriter and ruined his credibility in that era.

Any other talk is deflection. So a distribution company could make money off dogg's greatest hits.

Art Barr

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Glad you got off, I just had a case with a couple A felonies earlier this year, apparently you want it to keep getting pushed back cause the courts don’t wanna drag that shyt out and are more inclined to try to make a deal with the attorney rather than have to spend more money on the case. The sooner things get settled, less likely it’s gonna go how you want it to.
Such a justice system needs major reform. I have faith you’re moving forward and steering clear if such hurdles in the future

Snoop was exposed for having a ghostwriter and ruined his credibility in that era.

Any other talk is deflection. So a distribution company could make money off dogg's greatest hits.

Art Barr
This is an important factor that can’t be overlooked

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I will never understand why this fukk nikka keeps talking about a dude who didn't like him or rock with him in real life, like he's his FAMILY or something. :stopitslime:

ANYBODY alive back THEN knows NOW that Pac didn't like this fool OR his brother....why he stay acting like people forgot that?

It's disgusting.

That Jayz get paid saying rip, after pac dissed you play for dollars.

Y'all gave that a pass.

So it is a playbook.

It was up to you pac stans to diss and stop it.

Do y'all stan face ass jobs.
Stop pic'n and choose'n pac stans.

Do yo job, pac stans.

Art Barr

Pac fans be letting shyt slide but be mad emo tho.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps

Y'all gave that a pass.

So it is a playbook.

Do yo job, pac stans.

Art Barr

It’s the new generation of Pac stans, made up of many that can’t discern the difference between an unreleased track and one made using AI. That first generation of Pac stans had Chino XL scared to go outside :pachaha:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

Y'all gave that a pass.

So it is a playbook.

Do yo job, pac stans.

Art Barr

:gucci:

WTF

Dude I'm not a Pac stan.

How you even inferred that from my post is beyond me. Thats on YOU and YOUR misperception.

I just don't get how a dude who Pac HATED is all of a sudden his "spokesman"....that's all I said. That doesn't involve "defending" him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gucci:

WTF

Dude I'm not a Pac stan.

How you even inferred that from my post is beyond me. Thats on YOU and YOUR misperception.

I just don't get how a dude who Pac HATED is all of a sudden his "spokesman"....that's all I said. That doesn't involve "defending" him.

@Jerz-2
All this is general speak.

Unless I say your username breh.
This is just like if we are in each other's personal space.
Speaking on a topic.

Saying you ...does not mean,...you.

sorry if that was lost in text being tone deaf.

you are a legendary dope poster breh.

i was not attacking you.

put down the table chop'n chainsaw

I do not have the table on me f'oh you, breh.

Art Barr

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allen Huges is fukking delusional.

Snoop out his own mouth said Pac showed him how to be a star.

There's a difference between being famous and having star quality. Snoop didn't dim his light, he was just standing next to someone who was just naturally more dynamic even if he wasn't as famous.

Yeah but you know Snoop,I have seen him kind of frame it the way Allen is saying it. In the sense that he was the star,but didnt hate on Pac. And was the one who told Suge to bring Pac in. That does take some putting his ego to the side,if it went down like that for real. But whether Snoop dimmed his light or not,Pac wouldve shined based on the anticipation,the music,the controversy:wow:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
@Jerz-2
All this is general speak.

Unless I say your username breh.
This is just like if we are in each other's personal space.
Speaking on a topic.

Saying you ...does not mean,...you.

sorry if that was lost in text being tone deaf.

you are a legendary dope poster breh.

i was not attacking you.

put down the table chop'n chainsaw

I do not have the table on me f'oh you, breh.

Art Barr
My dude....gotcha. :salute:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
No he didn't. Pac worked fast and when All Eyez on Me dropped the murder trial ended just a week later. Once Snoop didn't start really working on his shyt again until then, but by the time Snoop dropped Pac was dead.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Allen Huges is fukking delusional.

Snoop out his own mouth said Pac showed him how to be a star.

There's a difference between being famous and having star quality. Snoop didn't dim his light, he was just standing next to someone who was just naturally more dynamic even if he wasn't as famous.

Pac was in movies
By virtue of that alone he was the bigger star

I hate when ppl shyt on someone else to big someone they like up