Allen Hughes Says Snoop Dimmed his Own Light In Order to Allow 2Pac To Shine

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only extent this is true to is that EVERYONE at death row had to give their best music to pac for AEOM.

otherwise, bullshyt. AEOM dropped in february 1996. dre was gone a month later. and no one other than rage got hit harder by dre's exit than snoop, who was already fighting a murder case. if anything, 2 of amerrikaz most helped snoop as much as it helped pac. mutually beneficial.

i would argue pac dying in september 1996 also hurt snoop. at that point he had the whole label on his back, and when the doggfather dropped at the end of 96, that was not it.

one more reason allen hughes had no business being involved with a pac documentary. how you let a dude who loves revising pac's history present a factual telling of the man's life?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Somebody’s gotta find this great lost talent if yesteryear, she got any songs? :shaq:
I think I read that she recorded like 3-5 songs before Suge got sentenced and then was dropped like a hot rock and the tapes never leaked. Supposedly there was a song with Danny Boy but I've never actually heard it :laff:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I will never understand why this fukk nikka keeps talking about a dude who didn't like him or rock with him in real life, like he's his FAMILY or something. :stopitslime:

ANYBODY alive back THEN knows NOW that Pac didn't like this fool OR his brother....why he stay acting like people forgot that?

It's disgusting.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
I will never understand why this fukk nikka keeps talking about a dude who didn't like him or rock with him in real life, like he's his FAMILY or something. :stopitslime:

ANYBODY alive back THEN knows NOW that Pac didn't like this fool OR his brother....why he stay acting like people forgot that?

It's disgusting.
:manny: I don't get it either

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
hes right

pac benefited greatly by being on death row, and it was snoop's idea to bring him in.

pac's legacy wouldnt be half of what it was, if it wasnt for those 10 months on death row.

most rappers wouldnt have done what snoop did; risking their spot like that......unless snoop didnt see pac as a threat to his spot. that would be another story.

How different would his sophomore album be if he didn’t have deal with all them legal issues

its not the legal issues. its the fact that there was no Dre or D.O.C. around for the 2nd album.

max b built most of his legacy while fighting a similar trial, all while being blackballed on top of that.

the trial is no excuse. its the fact that his mentors werent around.

Can you really play someone in a movie when you are an icon in your own right?

lol.

wiz khalifa is not an icon.

but yes, icons have portrayed other icons in movies.

It's disgusting.

yall gotta keep the same energy across the board tho.

nobody was saying this when he said 2pac would be up there with Denzel if he lived.