Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Only person I seen sitting through a Tyson freak out like it was a day at the beach :sas2:

giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And when your wife calls the cops on you for beating up her side piece, then what? A cheating person is nothing to get upset over. They clearly don’t have values, morals or your best interest in mind.
Lol. You've lost it. A cheating wife is a big reason to be upset. Symbolizes years of work down the drain.

Symbolizes the future social issues you're going to have with your kids as some cheating ass Hoe forces herself to raise y'all kids alone making you a weekend daddy.

Future earnings down the drain as you get put on a hoes child support.

Takes the children from structure to dysfunction as this slut brings random ass men around your kids thinking she's replacing you with some clown. Her half ass attempts at tutoring the kids. Half ass discipline making the kids misbehave and turns your daughter into a hoe. Asking for more money for tutors. Telling you to help the kids via facetime with homework and you doing two shifts for child support payments. Effects you'll be fighting to remove from your kids as they show out due to the separated parenting/single mother culture.

May as go make a whole new family o but that's expensive and your first family may suffer as this jealous cheating bytch takes out the frustration of you moving on, out on the kids.

The kids themselves caught in the middle show out, jealous you're dedicating more time to a new family. Youre BM poisons their minds with hoe babble so she can be seen as the good guy even though she's the one that destroyed the family

All this because a hoe got bored. O raw, this cannot be downplayed in the eyes of a true family man. Someone has to pay.

Thankfully when you have a Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu you're only concerns are how you can duck having two families at the exact same time. :banderas:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. You've lost it. A cheating wife is a big reason to be upset. Symbolizes years of work down the drain.

Symbolizes the future social issues you're going to have with your kids as some cheating ass Hoe forces herself to raise y'all kids alone making you a weekend daddy.

Future earnings down the drain as you get put on a hoes child support.

Takes the children from structure to dysfunction as this slut brings random ass men around your kids thinking she's replacing you with some clown. Her half ass attempts at tutoring the kids. Asking for more money for tutors. Telling you to help the kids via facetime with homework and you doing two shifts for child support payments. Effects you'll be fighting to remove from your kids as they show out due to the separated parenting/single mother culture.

May as go make a whole new family o but that's expensive and your first family may suffer as this jealous cheating bytch takes out the frustration of you moving on, out on the kids.

The kids themselves caught in the middle show out, jealous you're dedicating more time to a new family. Youre BM poisons their minds with hoe babble so she can be seen as the good guy even though she's the one that destroyed the family

All this because a hoe got bored. O raw, this cannot be downplayed in the eyes of a true family man. Someone has to pay.

Thankfully when you have a Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu you're only concerns are how you can duck having two families at the exact same time. :banderas:

I didn’t say it wasn’t a reason to be upset, it’s just not a reason to lose your cool or try to fight anyone. I actually care about my child, so I need to be careful of all actions, even if upset.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t say it wasn’t a reason to be upset, it’s just not a reason to lose your cool or try to fight anyone. I actually care about my child, so I need to be careful of all actions, even if upset.
Someone will pay over here

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Chris is like a damn brother for Kenan. Kenan Broke bread with him. Giving him roles on his show, hell, Chris is his brother on the show. How can a nikka you fukk with so heavily be so fukking slimy

How can one person be THAT shady to another?

Him getting his nose smashed up is nothing compared to what could’ve really happened. Maybe he can work this into his stand up routine if he’s not scared to go on stage again. Kenan basically ran his ass outta town