Allegedly Kenan Thompson’s wife cheated which triggered the divorce and he sent goons on the nikka that clapped her cheeks

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
C4ChaF3b.jpg

:deadrose:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Me and my wife were just talking about dude the other day. A long time ago my wife's dad approached him at a strip club in atlanta, and she said Kenan told him to back up and that this wasn't nickelodeon :russ: She also just said he has similar stories about him doing concert security and meeting other celebrities and them saying the same type of shyt to him. Mark Curry did the same thing kenan did, and she said someone from TD Jakes entourage once threw a table at him, causing him to come home holding an ipepack on his head and making the evening news that night :dead: Now she's saying pac flashed a gun at him once and another time he wouldn't let russell simmons backstage because he didn't know who he was, so a local dj (chuy gomez) had to vouch for him lol. Said Simmons was clowning him the rest of the night calling him the doorman (while imitating a funny ny accent)

Damn, is this the most dapped post in Coli history???

It's probably up there, but there's a lot that have had much more than this one.

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Me and my wife were just talking about dude the other day. A long time ago my wife's dad approached him at a strip club in atlanta, and she said Kenan told him to back up and that this wasn't nickelodeon :russ: She also just said he has similar stories about him doing concert security and meeting other celebrities and them saying the same type of shyt to him. Mark Curry did the same thing kenan did, and she said someone from TD Jakes entourage once threw a table at him, and it even ended up made the news that evening :dead: Now she's saying pac flashed a gun at him once and another time he wouldn't let russell simmons backstage because he didn't know who he was, so a local dj (chuy gomez) had to vouch for him lol

It's probably up there, but there's a lot that have had much more than this one.

How is this dude approaching these people to get this type of response? :picard: