Allegedly How many slaves were brought over?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Would it not be MORE embarrassing if your people really were already here?

That would mean yall let cacs not just come kick your ass on your own land. But set up an entire empire on your land. Kill so many of you that you're now the minority. Take possession of all your resources and land. Hit yall on your head so hard you forgot your native language and started speaking English.

That would be more embarrassing than the Trans Atlantic slave narrative. Got the colonizer sitting in your house feet up eating sunflower seeds.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I just read the comments to that video. Wow. Is the whole "We were already here" narrative really becoming mainstream with black Americans, or is this a niche demographic?
I'm not sure I would call that narrative mainstream but it's waaaaaayyyy too many people claiming that nonsense. That shyt is highly disrespectful.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So where the ships?
A cargo ship from the 400 years ago is most likely not gonna still be around today dumbass. Once the ships stopped being used to transport us. They were used to transport goods and materials. And once the ship got too old it would've been decommissioned and broken down for parts. Some of yall stupid as a mothafukka.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It is growing, unfortunately.

Lack of education and Black education in particular has made it worse.

Spread over social media to the stupid and gullible.
I don’t mean to sound like an elitist, but this is where being raised in New York, around actual black scholars, who invested themselves fully into the black experience had so much value. These were men who ran black studies departments in Universities. Had books in their possession going back to the 1700s. My dad’s professor at Hunter College was the late great John Henrik Clark. My dad had a barrel full of books that were worn old and tattered. We threw them out in the late 90s and now I have the biggest regrets. There was this old tattered work on Napoleon he had that was written in 1919. So much history. But here we are in 2024 seeing people self educate themselves through social media, listening to clowns who also educated themselves on social media. It’s scary.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I want you to read a full book, brother. A book written for adult readers.

Here are some legitimate suggestions:

Scenes of Subjection by. Saidiya Hartman;
The Supression of the African Slave Trade by. W.E.B. Du Bois;
Slavery and Capitalism by. Eric Williams;
How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by. Walter Rodney;
The Wretched of the Earth by. Frantz Fanon;
A People’s History of the United States by. Howard Zinn;

Stop mainlining these bullshyt videos about how there was no slave trade, all of these pretendian nonsense, etc.
They dont READ.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Unless my math is incorrect that averages 3 people per ship. I guess the terrible conditions have been exaggerated. :stopitslime:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
It matters cause if they’ll lie about that number they’ll lie about the number of black people that were in Turtle Island. I believe they were black people everywhere of every tribe etc. I believe we are the 12 tribes of Israel. Something that hasn’t been discussed. How about the Egyptian artifacts they found in the Grand Canyon?

If Egyptians who are North Africans can have a presence here why is it far fetched to believe there were black people here prior?

How about you go pass the headline ? The Smithsonian explicitly says there’s no real connection between Egypt and Grand Canyon in the first 10 seconds. The “link” is that someone named canyons after Egyptian gods. That’s it. No artifacts. :palm:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What you displayed here is a major component of these black conscious pseudo movements. That last sentence "why the fukk didn't the slaves take over" is WHY you and many others choose the pseudo route.

You have some type of embarrassment and revisionist astonishment that white people had black men chained up on a ship. To cope with this you'll ask all types of dishonest questions like "where's the boats", "you ciuldnt cross the Atlantic in the boats of that time", or "its impossible to keep people packed up for that long" or "where did they store the drinking water". I told you...I know every question because I asked them myself in my pseudo days.
Nah, it ain't that deep. I honestly wanna know why them Nyggas ain't just take over the boats and sale somewhere else

:russ:

It is what it is, nyggas was enslaved.

But I did work as a C.O for a few months in a Florida prison (didn't last long cause I'm terrible with authority)

The prisoners out numbered us 100 to 1, yet Still the prison was able to be run by like 10 people... prisoners could EASILY over run that bycth and escape but they don't

Whatever mind games is going on now was going on back then.

:yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nah, it ain't that deep. I honestly wanna know why them Nyggas ain't just take over the boats and sale somewhere else
You do know that enslavers have…written…passages….that details how they did those things, right?

You arent REALLY interested in knowing shyt. Your intellectual curiosity to know doesn’t really exist.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You do know that enslavers have…written…passages….that details how they did those things, right?

You arent REALLY interested in knowing shyt. Your intellectual curiosity to know doesn’t really exist.
Naw I think we caught him in time. At least to save him from the abo/pretendian thing. I can tell by his questions and answers he's just dabbling in it.

But...I do think he may already be caught in the Hebrew israelite cult tho.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I don’t mean to sound like an elitist, but this is where being raised in New York, around actual black scholars, who invested themselves fully into the black experience had so much value. These were men who ran black studies departments in Universities. Had books in their possession going back to the 1700s. My dad’s professor at Hunter College was delayed to create John Henrik Clark. My dad had a barrel full of books that were worn old and tattered. We threw them out in the late 90s and now I have the biggest regrets. There was this old tattered work on Napoleon he had that was written in 1919. So much history. But here we are in 2024 seeing people self educate themselves through social media, listening to clowns who also educated themselves on social media. It’s scary.
Naw it ain’t elitist it just is what it is. It’s funny you mention this cause my oldest is considering going to school up in NYC and I was just telling her the other day to take advantage of having that kind of access to resources if she makes that decision. These last few years seeing social media misinformation running rampant have led me to these same conclusions. A lot of these “conscious” clowns now on social media are new to this shyt, and don’t even know they’re drumming up old shyt that’s been shunned and debunked for decades now.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

:russ:

It is what it is, nyggas was enslaved.

But I did work as a C.O for a few months in a Florida prison (didn't last long cause I'm terrible with authority)

The prisoners out numbered us 100 to 1, yet Still the prison was able to be run by like 10 people... prisoners could EASILY over run that bycth and escape but they don't

Whatever mind games is going on now was going on back then.

:yeshrug:
In your journey for knowledge, allow me to give you some pointers that will enable you to avoid the bullshyt.

When you're provided with truth or information that has actual data and peer review, just accept it. Unless you have other PROFESSIONALS who are presenting counter information. In that case you can see how it plays out. Notice I said professionals, not some nikka in his momma basement talking bout he just wonna make you think.

No matter how ugly the truth is, accept it. Don't create fallacies to make yourself feel better. You can't learn from your loses until you accept your loses.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Naw it ain’t elitist it just is what it is. It’s funny you mention this cause my oldest is considering going to school up in NYC and I was just telling her the other day to take advantage of having that kind of access to resources if she makes that decision. These last few years seeing social media misinformation running rampant have led me to these same conclusions. A lot of these “conscious” clowns now on social media are new to this shyt, and don’t even know they’re drumming up old shyt that’s been shunned and debunked for decades now.
Send her to the Schomberg in Harlem. She will get lost in all the black literature there.

Im grateful for being around folk who actually read books rather than piece together pics they found on social media to tie it to some bullshyt theories some buffoon concocted.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think what most people forget is how many lives they lost when making the trip too. Remember, they was practically throwing mfers overboard, people dying being transported, etc.

Yea, the number that made it is close to 12 million but the number taken from Africa in additional to people that died in the process, that moves it to 20 or so…