ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The weather is changing. Registration is open again. Negs are back. Trump is President

The time is now:blessed:

The list has gotten longer and with the infiltration of these new posters who been studying us all year the time couldn't be more pefect

A few posters who contributed heavily to the OG list thread which got deleted after a couple weeks:

@Ronnie Lott
@Poitier
and newly appointed mod @Barnett

Special shout out to the posters who mention me when they see some fukk shyt going on:

@bdizzle
@Cali_livin
@The Grendel
@RetiredTroll
@Brehbron James
@Ol' Otis
@Trent
@TL16
@Trill Russell

White trolls your time is up. Come on down and explain yourselves :jawalrus:

images

giphy.gif

This thread is GOLD

erickonasis

Resident Oldhead
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Add @MikeyC for being a disingenuous White boy and paying/getting a Black guy to take his proof pics.

When first pressed for pics....This poster took an entire three days to drop the pics....

Proof in This thread....here. Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

At this point no one believes you are black. Its been about 2-3 days that you have not proven you are black when it should have taken a few minutes with a simple picture. It hard to believe any evidence at this point since you can now just get a black friend to take picture for you.

When I pressed this Cracka for proof pics on Monday, he was online at the time but, he disregarded this quote until responding to it just today, on Wednesday afternoon. Not only that but, he didn't even log in the day after I quoted him,,,,:jbhmm:

Breh, make a thread....with a proof pic (Name, date, and hand)...In the following half hour or I'm assuming you're going to pay someone for pics. Do that shyt...Or I'm out of the bet.

It would of took him minutes or no less than an hour to drop a proof pic....But, it took him nearly three days. And it also took him nearly three days to drop a proof pic the first time around too.....:sas2:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Add @MikeyC for being a disingenuous White boy and paying/getting a Black guy to take his proof pics.

When first pressed for pics....This poster took an entire three days to drop the pics....

Proof in This thread....here. Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

When I pressed this Cracka for proof pics on Monday, he was online at the time but, he disregarded this quote until responding to it just today, on Wednesday afternoon. Not only that but, he didn't even log in the day after I quoted him,,,,:jbhmm:

It would of took him minutes or no less than an hour to drop a proof pic....But, it took him nearly three days. And it also took him nearly three days to drop a proof pic the first time around too.....:sas2:

:camby:

You're too late. nikkaz already know what the deal is.

And ain't you supposed to be banned?