ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo, so can y'all put me on a c00n list somewhere?:patrice:
It kinda disgusting to be called white.
I'm a c00n by coli standards. I can admit this. Kinda like @JudgeJoeGorilla.:whoa: No disrespect Joe.
I would rather be a c00n than a Cac though. So OP maybe you need a c00n, CAC, and probation list.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yo, so can y'all put me on a c00n list somewhere?:patrice:
It kinda disgusting to be called white.
I'm a c00n by coli standards. I can admit this. Kinda like @JudgeJoeGorilla.:whoa: No disrespect Joe.
I would rather be a c00n than a Cac though. So OP maybe you need a c00n, CAC, and probation list.
Don't tag me in this weird shyt breh (no diss) :hubie:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The fact that I'm on this list and my rep is in the red while nikkas can post shyt like this

And still be in the green tells me everything I need to know about this place :pachaha:

Keep circlejerking and getting mad because not every black man wants to be part of the liberal plantation :skip:

I'll rep if you change that avatar. :scust:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fact that I'm on this list and my rep is in the red while nikkas can post shyt like this

And still be in the green tells me everything I need to know about this place :pachaha:

Keep circlejerking and getting mad because not every black man wants to be part of the liberal plantation :skip:
:umad:The difference is nikkas know I'm just jokin in that post while you a obvious cac promotin the white supremacist conservative agenda and whinin cause nikkas on here ain't c00nin for the racist Alt right, comparin blacks bein liberal to bein on a plantation is a textbook cac argument every black man who's not a c00n knows conservatives want us to be on an actual plantation.:camby:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah you just jokin about being a rapist:skip:

If you'd bother to read any of my posts on HL you'd know I'm actually a leftist/Bernie supporter and my problem with liberals is that they have pussified black men and they abandoned the labor movement in favor of globalist policies which have done jack shyt for the black community :rudy:
:mspaintcamumad:I got a morbid sense of humor not everyone is a sensitive bytch like you:yeshrug:and you claimin to be a black liberal while usin white conservative talkin points which is what cacs do online all the time like the people who leave those "I'm black and even I think Black Lives Matter is racist" type comments on Youtube.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: whitewomenblackmen.com ,eh?
black male confirmed
giphy.gif

:francis: