ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Been called a cac or c00n every other post, got negged tremendously for supporting Hilary Clinton (before it was popular to do so) and non-offensive discussion of real gay life experiences in NYC. And I can't even make a list? But I get it, I'm not into the drama or attention.

BTW, it's sad the distorted fantasy and focus on this site. Ppl posting proof pics and judging others for not posting nonsense for daps. And for what? How many of ya'll have traveled acrossed states protesting or discussing issues of integration and equality, with real results? How many of ya'll know the real issues? Rarely see a post on anything real concerning the Black community on here.

This site needs to respect LGBT members and also listen to me for my maturity, life experiences, culture and wisdom instead of negging me. Site has fallen off for many reasons, one of the several reasons are homophobia, lack of a well-rounded education, or real life experiences by majority of posters.

The fukkery threads are weak too, reminds me of a Sunday afternoon when I was 8. Ya nyggas are squares. Yet most have minds of immature knuckleheads. Get real and stop being negative.
Define "gay life". Was it BLACK LGBT issues you were discussing?

:mjpls:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
\

Hold up cac I don't rock with @BlackPearl slant eyed ass but u not going to be callin our black coli females that shyt take that to reddit fukk boy ayyy @houston911 come ban breh fam

Actually my eyes are more like Lisa Bonet. Not "slanted"
ee5524d13a725568fea6b90b223efcfd.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The sports portion of the site will always attract racists. Racists love watching nikkas run around. Sometimes they get insecure and call it "groid worship". The fact that most of you goofass nikkas enjoy the shyt puzzles me. You're not being paid to watch. Crowd full of cacs watching nikkas perform acts of strength and speed. For a fraction of the OWNER'S take. "bu bu bu millions". It's psychology.
I bet if nikkas said "fukk sports" and directed that energy elsewhere...who knows. Cacs would lose their minds.
I never liked watching professional sports. And people (especially other black men) think that you must be some type of weirdo if you're not into it. I have better things to do with my time....

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@R$G META this shyt is hilarious breh, White boys are dumb asf. They always say "As a Black guy" before they say some passive agressive shyt...always. :mjlol: Punk ass crackas.
My question though...

Do they ever pose as indians, or hispanics, or asians? Just black people?

:patrice:

shyt is disgusting as fukk.
:scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
1. I negged you
2. You hit my inbox crying about it and bmore.
3. I called you out for being in my inbox.
4. You are still running your mouth and crying but have yet to take the bet
This is why I don't answer stuff in my inbox....its always seems to be weirdos sending me weird stuff....