ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Add @MikeyC for being a disingenuous White boy and paying/getting a Black guy to take his proof pics.

When first pressed for pics....This poster took an entire three days to drop the pics....

Proof in This thread....here. Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

When I pressed this Cracka for proof pics on Monday, he was online at the time but, he disregarded this quote until responding to it just today, on Wednesday afternoon. Not only that but, he didn't even log in the day after I quoted him,,,,:jbhmm:

It would of took him minutes or no less than an hour to drop a proof pic....But, it took him nearly three days. And it also took him nearly three days to drop a proof pic the first time around too.....:sas2:

You should make a thread about this

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I promise you I'm black, here's proof

full.jpg

:lolbron:
:usure: whitewomenblackmen.com ,eh?

Daps
I could have sworn he is black. :patrice:

Lmao anyone that doesn't go along with certain narratives on this board is declared CAC. I really couldn't care less, most of these dudes talking that shyt have never left their block and haven't been around. I'm nothing special but have seen some things that make me say the things I say and I don't care who's mad about it.