ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
fukk are you talking about :what:

You stay looking funny in the light hypocrite ass nikka. We see you in the background dikkeating, dapping people up every time someone else is on the summer jam screen. We havent forgotten about how you called coli posters a bunch of n*ggers on your old account :pacspit:

Said it before, i'll say it again. Cant trust an African as far as you can throw one.
Not only are you a white troll but now you wanna disrespect our Motherland brehs
full

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Not only are you a white troll but now you wanna disrespect our Motherland brehs
full
I've proven myself to be black, the real kind.91 pct African according to my DNA test

You on the other hand, are a waffle colored fruitcake who I'd mean mug in person if I caught you walking in a black neighborhood.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've proven myself to be black, the real kind.91 pct African according to my DNA test

You on the other hand, are a waffle colored fruitcake who I'd mean mug in person if I caught you walking in a black neighborhood.

i knew you had a screw loose when i saw your threads basically ranting violently to yourself in capital letters. get help yo :dwillhuh:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
did you add that slimy mexicac @Big Skilly Films to your list. dude is another racist troll. @BmoreGorilla
:mjlol:
you are the biggest racist on this site and you're not even a troll
use a racial slur in the first part of the post and call someone a racist in the second part of the post
:dead:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at my avi not a white person or a Mexican nor am I a troll...@ridedolo is a hoe as racist who will get stomped out if he ever decides to see me but I'm sure he'll make a joke to avoid that :sas2:

you seem to have some misguided anger, my friend.
if i were you i would be more upset over my hairline abandoning me prematurely over words on the internet.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Look at my avi not a white person or a Mexican nor am I a troll...@ridedolo is a hoe as racist who will get stomped out if he ever decides to see me but I'm sure he'll make a joke to avoid that :sas2:

you seem to have some misguided anger, my friend.
if i were you i would be more upset over my hairline abandoning me prematurely over words on the internet.
Spooky :sas2: