ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe has to be a cac. Dudes in every damn thread derailing it if it's about racial inequality.
Show proof of this you lying p*ssy. FOH with them white and bytch tactics of saying somebody derailing something with no proof. Where's the proof nikka. Your momma a cac clown and like I told the other dude if I have to be a cac you and any other clown nikka dapping this shyt won't mind betting posting here forever?

Edit: if you sure I'm a cac bet posting here forever too @BmoreGorilla . Punk ass nikkas have one disagreement with them and their frail egos and I'm a cac FOH. People have different views we don't have to think alike

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Show proof of this you lying p*ssy. FOH with them white and bytch tactics of saying somebody derailing something with no proof. Where's the proof nikka. Your momma a cac clown and like I told the other dude if I have to be a cac you and any other clown nikka dapping this shyt won't mind betting posting here forever?

Edit: if you sure I'm a cac bet posting here forever too @BmoreGorilla . Punk ass nikkas have one disagreement with them and their frail egos and I'm a cac FOH. People have different views we don't have to think alike
Funny enough, the poster you replied is white posing as a radical Black militant. You could make a thread stating "whit boy spills drink on Black man" and the fool will come in with a reply like " Death to cacs" (Its favorite phrase). He tries too hard in an effort to disguise his cacness.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Funny enough, the poster you replied is white posing as a radical Black militant. You could make a thread stating "whit boy spills drink on Black man" and the fool will come in with a reply like " Death to cacs" (Its favorite phrase). He tries too hard in an effort to disguise his cacness.

Who are you talking about?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn shame man damn shame. Dudes be on some other stuff on here at times. Every dude saying I'm a "cac" has had some type of back and forth with me for the most part. Just because I disagreed with how they might do something once or twice I'm white. FOH that just shows you how weak some people are when their views get challenged. Nobody can show all this proof of me saying crazy things towards blacks ever that isn't just difference of opinion on how to handle certain things but these same dudes let a clown who once told me he hopes I get killed by cops and they don't solve the murder roam free on this site. That shows you how bytch made some of these cats are. They soo pro black but they dapping and co signing blacks saying things like that stop it.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
emm3.jpg