ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Add @Ghostface Trillah to the list. He’s a confirmed white . He also thinks that he can infiltrate reparations talk threads even though he’s a cac.

"He's confirmed white.." - some Shea butter bytch with a learning disability.

Confirmed by who exactly? :jbhmm:

I warned your dumb ass before to avoid problems with me. I will put my foot on your dirty ass neck bytch.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
"He's confirmed white.." - some Shea butter bytch with a learning disability.

Confirmed by who exactly? :jbhmm:

I warned your dumb ass before to avoid problems with me. I will put my foot on your dirty ass neck bytch.
Dafuk are you. That’s a threat?? Warned me? Fuk you. Try me -you white bytch boy . I give as good as I get. You don’t want those types of problems .. trust. Right now, I don’t give much of a fuk about this internet wordplay considering what I’ve dealt with and outside shyt I have going on - Not in the fukkin mood with dealing with you white fools. Say no more. You know the vibe - I suggest you fall all the way the fuk back .

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Dafuk are you. That’s a threat?? Warned me? Fuk you. Try me -you white bytch boy . I give as good as I get. You don’t want those types of problems .. trust. Right now, I don’t give much of a fuk about this internet wordplay considering what I’ve dealt with and outside shyt I have going on - Not in the fukkin mood with dealing with you white fools. Say no more. You know the vibe - I suggest you fall all the way the fuk back .

Shut up slut. :mjlol: Don't nobody give a fukk about you online or offline

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shut up slut. :mjlol: Don't nobody give a fukk about you online or offline
Last time I checked, people cared too fukkin much, enough to constantly make threads about that shyt - trying to guess, lie on me, post up lies and fake pics about me , family info, all types of intrusive shyt; Dafuq do you mean??
:mjlol::what::mjlol:

Last edited: