ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
....Grand fukking opening....:wow:

I lurk...and lately I feel like the coli has been infiltrated by c00ns and white supremacists sympathizers...and it's getting annoying cause you cant punch these muthafukkas in they face like the good lord intended....

....only reason I'm still on this site because it's a lotta good brothas and sisters that ain't on that fukkboi-say-anything-for-attention-wave....

...I noticed anytime the truth get exposed or brothas and sisters are trying to build here comes some off brand muthafukka to derail the thread and more often than not...they succeed....

..I'm not a run to the mods type of breh...I dont like depending or asking anyone for shyt, whether in the real world or virtual....

So what I suggest is this: we coli users that ain't got tolerance for the fukk shyt start a purge of our own...I'm talking scorched earth, muthafukka:mjgrin:

All suspected c00ns and WS we all ignore on site....these bytches love the attention...and ignoring these muthafukkas is equal to punching the shyt outta them...their the equivalent of Instagram thots...except they hide behind avis and actually think tha bullshyt and misinformation they spit is valid....

.....so that's it, the plan in a nutshell, no more talking, no more debating, zero tolerance... u see a c00n/WS, u ignore on sight...who's with me?:blessed:

If a mother fukker comes in a thread asking what does ADOS mean...automatic ignore

Be prepared to block the In coming c00ns, trolls and white supremacists in ...3, 2,.....

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
How do you make a thread like this with 0 names?

How are you going to "cancel" a coli poster? Most posters are not offering any content to consume or items to sell so you cant support them or cancel support of them.

Lurkers :snoop:
I said put on ignore....maybe I should change the title? I didnt name names cause I want to see if brehs would support the suggestion...what u think breh?