ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are you black or white? Honestly answer this question and don't respond with "Get off my dikk fakkit".
Get off my dikk fakkit and tell your little bytches that dapped this what you felt comfortable saying to a black person but I'm a troll? FOH you clown ass p*ssy bytch.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Get off my dikk fakkit and tell your little bytches that dapped this what you felt comfortable saying to a black person but I'm a troll? FOH you clown ass p*ssy bytch.
Heres your answer get off my dikk fakkit
Yeah, you're white.

Your face probably redder than a tomato typing this out. :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shut the fukk u nigerian c00n... Go build statues of white jesus you renforcing colonialism ass igbatty fakkit...
:mjlol:

Son, I would leave you unconcious if you said this to me in real life with a nice right hook. You looka lika skinny jeans wearing new black fakkit breh. You'd probably walk to the other side of the street if you saw me in real life walking towards you. You're chum in my shark tank. :pacspit:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
:mjlol:

Son, I would leave you unconcious if you said this to me in real life with a nice right hook. You looka lika skinny jeans wearing new black fakkit breh. You'd probably walk to the other side of the street if you saw me in real life walking towards you. You're chum in my shark tank. :pacspit:

I don't fight... I shoot traitors like you... Got a concealed permit... I'm smoking you p*ssy.