All These Injuries Are for da Byrds, Yall Nothin but Vultures: Seahawks vs Eagles Game Thread

Who Wins

• Eagles #byrdgang

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
wentz was diving forward for more yards that is not giving yourself up, the hit was not late.

The late hit on Russ was 10x worse than anything Clowney did

Breh, stop it. Wentz was falling forward after getting wrapped up and Clowney led with his helmet aiming towards Wentz's helmet.

That is not even a remotely natural movement. Shyt is like Draymond jump kicking n*ggas in the nuts claiming it's a natural part of his shooting form.

:rudy:

Daps
If someone knocked Russ the fukk out in the first quarter with no penalty you’d be crying too.

I'm not even tripping off Wentz getting injured. I'm more bugging off Seahawks fans denying the obvious. Just say it was a dirty hit and keep it moving. No need to act like we don't have eyes and can't see the same thing everybody else saw on that play.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
Russ isn't soft as fukk and doesn't make stupid decisions when he's running with the football like Carson

you’re showing your true colors , lol good luck next round .
I’d never wish any injuries on any players .

but you talking spicy on here

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
you’re showing your true colors , lol good luck next round .
I’d never wish any injuries on any players .

but you talking spicy on here
I never wished am injury on Wentz, shyt Seattle always struggled w backup QBs for some reason

Actually I saw some philly fans wishing an injury on Russ tho in here

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Fck Baby Hair & all the Seattle fans

Jadaveon Clowney dirty as hell

We gotta overcome our Seattle demons next season

Still proud of this team

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I really don't understand how people think getting a concussion is the injured player's fault if he doesn't return.

This isn't a bruised thigh or cracked rib. It's a friggin concussion.

And Clowney intentionally headhunted him as he was going on.

This is NOT on Wentz and anybody that tries to throw shade at him over this is stupid.

It's not the injury per se, but he ALWAYS gets hurt...and at the weirdest possible moments. He's a walking Madden Curse

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I never wished am injury on Wentz, shyt Seattle always struggled w backup QBs for some reason

Actually I saw some philly fans wishing an injury on Russ tho in here

To me

That was dirty by Clowney and the refs missed it. If it was college, he would have been ejected and in the nfl, borderline flagrant helmet clash with an automatic ejection.

But its football, it happens. I blame Wentz more for not protecting himself because Wentz slid headfirst. He gotta know game is over if u are knocked out the game.

Wentz gotta learn to QB slide. I see how Russ protects himself with the QB slide. Even saw McCown QB slide.

Wentz is a bit too reckless running and sliding headfirst. You leave yourself exposed and it makes it hard for the refs to see it.

Bad shyt always happens to him sliding head first. Lost an MVP doing that and now lost his opportunity to complete his first playoff game.

But at the end of the day, Y all deserved the win. Y all made the plays down the stretch to win it and the Eagles didnt.

We all just missed out on Wentz vs. Russ and a really good game. Which is unfortunate.

Last edited:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
To me

That was dirty by Clowney and the refs missed it. If it was college, he would have been ejected and in the nfl, borderline flagrant helmet clash with an automatic ejection.

But its football, it happens. I blame Wentz more for not protecting himself because Wentz slid headfirst. Game is over if u are knocked out the game.

Wentz gotta learn to slide fI see how Russ protects himself with the QB slide. Even saw McCown QB slide.

Wentz is a bit too reckless running and sliding headfirst. You leave yourself exposed and the it makes it hard for the refs to see it.

Bad shyt always happens to him sliding head first. Lost an MVP doing that and no lost his opportunity to complete his first playoff game.

But at the end of the day, Y all deserved the win. Y all made the plays down the stretch to win it and the Eagles didnt.

We all just missed out on Wentz vs. Russ and really good game. Which is unfortunate.
:salute:

I agree, though I don't think clowney was being intentionally dirty

Figured Wentz would be more careful after the knee injury