Daps
Reppin
TN
I’d rather come to see Otis than Oprah

giphy.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i read the book when i was younger so i'm interested to see the adaptation. i'm surprised, i thought this book was one of the most suggested elementary school books. i'm surprised y'all just straight bashing it. WELL, not COMPLETELY surprised. after all, y'all just come on here to vent anyways...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Just watched like 7 videos on the actors talking about the film and it seems legit.

If I had family members that were of age to see this maybe I'd see it.

And I've seen other films that the director who made this made.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I don’t know the first thing about the content of the movie but At the end of the day a black director was given a big budget to lead an ambitious project. Off GP it should be supported because black people winning today can open opportunities for tomorrow.

This movie isn’t Black Panther but if she fails with this project, she’s not gonna have the opportunity to make her own Black Panther in the future if she wanted to. Support her black ass.:yeshrug:
ITs that simple for me

I’m buying two tickets off gp

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I don’t know the first thing about the content of the movie but At the end of the day a black director was given a big budget to lead an ambitious project. Off GP it should be supported because black people winning today can open opportunities for tomorrow.

This movie isn’t Black Panther but if she fails with this project, she’s not gonna have the opportunity to make her own Black Panther in the future if she wanted to. Support her black ass.:yeshrug:

:rudy: so you're telling me, that we need to spend 20 sum odd dollars, to sit in the dark staring at some shyt we don't wanna see for at least 2 hours, all in the name of support?

and you expect me to believe that YOU'RE gonna do that!?! :camby: