All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
I was half paying attention, but did garbage pail chick try to get rick out of his drawls to sculpt him? :russ:

:jbhmm: Will Rick be convinced by the garbage people to take off his drawls and be sculpted?

Tune in to the mid season finale of The Walking Larry find out.
full

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
that rick/zombie scene... :hhh:... jesus. remember when rick, michonne, carl and darryl were about to be beat to death by the bikers, rick was overpowered and the only reason they escaped is because he completely abandoned his humanity and ripped dude's throat out? how you could feel the desperation building, until his sanity completely blinked out and savage rick was born?

now this dude is the jason bourne of the zombie apocalypse. should i even ask why no one decided to shoot this dude in the kneecap when he starts wrecking shyt?

What I still love about this show is how they always seem to tie up loose ends or give an alternate version of something that happened earlier in the show. We got an alternate version of their earlier negotiations.

The Rick/Garbage Pail kids portion of the show was to show how when Rick bowed down to the leader lady, she was able to dictate the parameters of the deal and eventually turned on him because she had the upper hand and no reason to be loyal. Now, the tables have completely turned with Rick dictating the parameters of the deal, which shows him having the upper hand in their relationship and the leader lady will now show proper loyalty.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
your ass made it thru 8 seasons of this shyt talkin bout "this might be my last season."
:martin:

fukk outa here with that bullshyt and bask in this fukkery!
:ufdup:
Exactly! Are people really still tuning in to see a good show? Its all about fukkery and its still entertaining as hell...we all know rick and company will get out of these situations

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Exactly! Are people really still tuning in to see a good show? Its all about fukkery and its still entertaining as hell...we all know rick and company will get out of these situations
this show stopped being GOOD a looooooooooooooong ass time ago my g!!
:russ:

shyt, the comic book its based on aint been good in damn near forever!
(its KINDA showing signs lately tho)

some real shyt, i can only imagine how much mind blowing, great tv shyt you can come up with for the zombie apocalypse.
:stopitslime:

i get stoooopid high tho, so if i was making this shyt we woulda been knee deep in zombies + alien invasion + werewolf by night status 3 seasons ago!
:lolbron:

thats where they messed up at.

matter fact, if you like REAL live, 100% mindless mayhem like im sure you do...

check out this show called Blood Drive!!
thats some good ol fashioned fukk shyt right there!
:smoothhoffa:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I decided to stop watching week by week, hoping that binge watching would help me stay interested in this shyt. But I just watched the first 7 eps and Jesus christ. This show is flat out horrible. I used to get pissed at all the people who complained but this shyt is legitimately a terrible show now. The action scenes are walker texas ranger status. It's like they don't even care anymore. This scene with rick escaping the zombie and fighting off that star trek looking bytch was some of the worst shyt I seen in my life. With the ratings plummeting I can't see this lasting another 3 seasons. They're gonna have to make some major changes. Hire some new writers and choreographers. And get into a new setting already. Go into the city. These abandonded warehouses and backwoods are dull as fukk to look at. Everything about this show is low budget as fukk.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
this show stopped being GOOD a looooooooooooooong ass time ago my g!!
:russ:

shyt, the comic book its based on aint been good in damn near forever!
(its KINDA showing signs lately tho)

some real shyt, i can only imagine how much mind blowing, great tv shyt you can come up with for the zombie apocalypse.
:stopitslime:

i get stoooopid high tho, so if i was making this shyt we woulda been knee deep in zombies + alien invasion + werewolf by night status 3 seasons ago!
:lolbron:

thats where they messed up at.

matter fact, if you like REAL live, 100% mindless mayhem like im sure you do...

check out this show called Blood Drive!!
thats some good ol fashioned fukk shyt right there!
:smoothhoffa:

This show is on Sons of Anarchy levels :laff: we jus tuning in for the fukkery, and to crack jokes and criticize on here with the brehs. Rick defeating the :trash: people in his underwear just topped the ridiculous gun fight and car chase scene for me :laff: