All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
Naw it was quiet as fukk. I think they killed them all. You could hear the gunfire when Eugene was freaking out. Either way it’s obvious Negan escaped

the dyke savior tells Negan when they walk in on him and Eugene talking: “We have the stairs, but the dead have the lower level, the whole thing” They were being overrun and the dead bodies blocked the stairs from them going up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the dyke savior tells Negan when they walk in on him and Eugene talking: “We have the stairs, but the dead have the lower level, the whole thing” They were being overrun and the dead bodies blocked the stairs from them going up.
They didn't show it. Heard the gunshots though and yeah my guess is they killed the walkers and are out now. Probably to alexandria for the mid season finale.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
There was fukkery this episode, but this episode was just BAD. 5/10:trash:. It was the equivalent of a bad RAW leading up to the ppv (go home show). Like, what did you do this episode that would make someone want to watch the next episode?Then after the episode they say "watch the next episode everyone will be talking about". I'm going to take a wild guess and say another cliffhanger. :beli: At this point, if someone binge watches this show after the season ends. I'm convinced it STILL wouldn't make it any better/entertaining. Watching it weekly is just more frustrating. :manny:

Also, i never watch talking dead anymore. WHAT THE HELL CAN THEY TALK ABOUT HALF THE TIME???:mindblown: The Walking Dead, is the talking dead. So the talking dead is technically, a recap of the talking dead :mindblown:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Even if Daryl's plan to drive the truck into the compound ends up backfiring, I don't see how it could have been worse than Rick going solo to work w/the trash people :mjlol:.. He handled their whole squad in his boxers :deadrose:. They really are :trash:.

Eugene: Neegan ain't the dying type :sadcam:

Yeah, no shyt if you keep looking after him :gucci:

If the mid-season finale isn't good :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Eugene wasn't even this much of a ho in the comics and that's saying A LOT
lachen001.gif
. Man, this show has jumped the gun. I just wonder if it can match Dexter's fall off at this point.