All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just saw the most recent episode, meh.

Cable shows aren't meant to run this long, especially doing 16 episodes a season. On Network TV cop procedurals and animated comedies can go for many seasons but not a serial show, the GOAT shows like The Wire and Breaking Bad only went 5 seasons.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
boom.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
What kinda fukking Looney Tunes Wile E Coyote shyt is this?!?!? :laff: :laff:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I’ve literally haven’t watched an episode since the :trash: season premier...

I read the spoilers and don’t see a reason to watch....how did this show fall off so damn bad?
-AMC demanding and ordering long seasonsto take advantage of high viewership

-Talking dead eating their ass so much they believe their own hype

- “it’s a slow build guys! It’s art! Look at the shot of the van on the deserted street! Art! Look at how you feel for the characters like they are members of your family! Art!”

I watched the Behind the Scenes episode and there’s so much “you don’t get it guys. we are like a family” and “we do pranks” shyt I could puke. We DO get it. And I could care less. Should we feel shocked you like your coworkers? for fukks sake

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
What kinda fukking Looney Tunes Wile E Coyote shyt is this?!?!? :laff: :laff:
I decided to stop watching week by week, hoping that binge watching would help me stay interested in this shyt. But I just watched the first 7 eps and Jesus christ. This show is flat out horrible. I used to get pissed at all the people who complained but this shyt is legitimately a terrible show now. The action scenes are walker texas ranger status. It's like they don't even care anymore. This scene with rick escaping the zombie and fighting off that star trek looking bytch was some of the worst shyt I seen in my life. With the ratings plummeting I can't see this lasting another 3 seasons. They're gonna have to make some major changes. Hire some new writers and choreographers. And get into a new setting already. Go into the city. These abandonded warehouses and backwoods are dull as fukk to look at. Everything about this show is low budget as fukk.
LooneyTunes, Walker Texas Ranger... y’all are spot on with your references. :pachaha:Maybe the writing staff is using retro tv to get their inspiration because it for damn sure isn’t the gold first season. I’ll be waiting for future episodes to reference Touched by an Angel and Roseanne.:francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm seeing that even the spoiler sites are refusing to reveal what happens in this weeks episode, but weren't their big spoilers for it revealed weeks ago? Or were they fake? I didn't read them but my guess was Carl dies since he's going to college along with filming a new film and releasing music apparently.

Also how come none of these guys are deaf??? With the amount of bullets there letting loose without any ear protection they should be deaf, real talk.

I remember someone saying that this is the reason so many characters let shuffling moaning Walkers sneak up on them, like it isn't just lazy writing lol.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I'm seeing that even the spoiler sites are refusing to reveal what happens in this weeks episode, but weren't their big spoilers for it revealed weeks ago? Or were they fake? I didn't read them but my guess was Carl dies since he's going to college along with filming a new film and releasing music apparently.

I remember someone saying that this is the reason so many characters let shuffling moaning Walkers sneak up on them, like it isn't just lazy writing lol.

I've been thinking the same thing...some kinda big twist. Rick might fukk around and kill Daryl or some crazy shyt....

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been thinking the same thing...some kinda big twist. Rick might fukk around and kill Daryl or some crazy shyt....
That would be wild lol, id actually like that tho, Daryl been pissing me off lately. And I could actually see it happening if Daryls plan gets Carl killed, Ricks plan was actually working as crazy as it was and would of worked if it wasn't for Daryls dumbass.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Just saw the most recent episode, meh.

Cable shows aren't meant to run this long, especially doing 16 episodes a season. On Network TV cop procedurals and animated comedies can go for many seasons but not a serial show, the GOAT shows like The Wire and Breaking Bad only went 5 seasons.

Yeahhh, like 10 episodes of Power is perfect, you have more eps and you run the risk of having filler episodes which are essentially wastes of money.