All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The pregnant Mexican and darryl some god damn fools. Open up this singular opening in they compound so that all he walkers can come thru the same door :francis: That big ass herd got took out like it wasn't shyt too :francis: I started watching this shyt in jail two years ago :francis:regret that bid even more seeing how this shyt playin out :francis:Rosita was with the shyts for 2-3 years, but u get shot one time in the shoulder and wanna :whoa: I believe in Rick Grimes :aicmon:

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Why the fukk wouldn't u be shooting at the fukkin plane while it's still on the roof. I'll take soon as it take off. This fakkit just looking at this shyt flying with his gun already in the general flight direction. You ain't even got to pull it out or cock it back :hhh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Why the fukk wouldn't u be shooting at the fukkin plane while it's still on the roof. I'll take soon as it take off. This fakkit just looking at this shyt flying with his gun already in the general flight direction. You ain't even got to pull it out or cock it back :hhh:
Or just stomp on it while it was still on the roof.

All Star
Daps
2 of those deaths were spoiled for me.

Hate the overzealous comic readers.:pacspit:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Good episode. I’m patient and enjoy the slow storytelling and buildup, so I like how they’re taking their time leading up to the finale next week.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just what everyone wanted. another Eugene episode. :snoop:

no one will ever care about the motivations driving this fat fukk's decision-making. he is what he is: a coward, a completely shameless opportunist (to a degree that makes him morally reviling), and he has an over-inflated sense of self-worth. we knew all this when we learned that he lied to Abe. there's nothing else we can learn about him that matters, so either off him or keep him offscreen more and focus on characters that matter.

that rick/zombie scene... :hhh:... jesus. remember when rick, michonne, carl and darryl were about to be beat to death by the bikers, rick was overpowered and the only reason they escaped is because he completely abandoned his humanity and ripped dude's throat out? how you could feel the desperation building, until his sanity completely blinked out and savage rick was born?

now this dude is the jason bourne of the zombie apocalypse. should i even ask why no one decided to shoot this dude in the kneecap when he starts wrecking shyt?

to be fair tho, it was so :hhh: it ended up being :russ:, so i won't even hate on that one.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Or just stomp on it while it was still on the roof.

OR

Stay with me here.

Kick Eugene in his fukking back and let him die