All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
wasnt really interested in the episode overall, but i did like it more than the others so far this season. seeing Rick & Darryl clash was good..def noticed they've been at odds the last few episodes...and it capped off nicely with the helicopter which got the biggest reaction from me so far this season.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Will this show ever get a Ben type of black male character or will everyone be a an embarrassing wimp?

latest

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Negan sucking punching the preacher when he opened the door had me :mjlol:

A helicopter randomly flying past Rick had me :laff: its just random as hell and Rick's facial expression had me :dead:

Negan and the preacher getting though that horde without getting bitten :gucci3: who the fukk is writing this shyt :genius:

Them nikkas just tore through a tiger but couldn't get past a leather jacket

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I would say this was the best episode of the season. 7.5, or maybe an 8 out of 10. Yes there was some bullshyt (every episode has it), but it was pretty entertaining. I think one of the problems with the show, at least for me, and the people i watch this show with is. We'd really rather see the MAIN cast (when they're not acting dumb) more episodes. Focus on Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Neagan, Carl, Gabriel etc more. Yes, continue to build other characters, but there's no reason why the stars of your show should be MIA for episodes, upon episodes, or show up 40 minutes into the episode to save the episode. Your stars are the ones who people tune in to your show to watch.

Can you imagine if a show like Mr. Robot didn't have elliot, beta, darlene, Mr. Robot, and Tyrell for consecutive episodes, and seasons? Sam Esmail probably could pull it off, but TWD simply cannot. Every week, after they show the preview for the next episode. People either say "least it's a Rick and them episode", or more often, "looks like a [insert character no one cares about] focused episode. :skip: ". TWD makes it seems like they rush BTS, and work around the actors' schedule. Making them slow the story down, introduce, and focus more on the other communities in the show. TWD has a huge cast. I don't think the writers can develop these characters at a fast pace well enough. Even though they have an advantage most other shows don't have (the comics).

They took their time with the core cast. and did well. Then, right around the time they introduced all these other communities is when i began feeling like the writers were introducing too many characters, too fast, while progressing the story even slower than it had before.

Weekly rant over :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daryl said he had a fight this season with someone unexpected I figured it was rick.

On the sneak peek why was the walker reaching for a plastic bag? :comeon:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
negan also addressed that covering themselves in cooked walker guts was probably unsafe. he also immediately took a shower after.

This!....

i be on to Scott Gimple's slick scripting styles....dude will toss in minor but pertinent details at his convenience.....like now it would make sense that Gabriel gets sick from the walker guts because Neegan said it was bakin in the Arizona sun or whatever....:youngsabo:

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Maybe the helicopter meaning almost the end of the apocalypse? I would love to see the world outside of whats going on in their area, maybe things are progressing...they can't possibly have alot of walkers left still...I would actually love to see what's going on outside of The Walking Dead crew...maybe its the The Fear of the Walking Dead crew joining up lol idk im guessing