All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe the helicopter meaning almost the end of the apocalypse? I would love to see the world outside of whats going on in their area, maybe things are progressing...they can't possibly have alot of walkers left still...I would actually love to see what's going on outside of The Walking Dead crew...maybe its the The Fear of the Walking Dead crew joining up lol idk im guessing
Everybody who dies turns so unless somebody is there to stick a knife in their head when they die they turn.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv critisized this show for its writing in this same thread but some of you will never be happy lol, people shyt on Negan the entire season 7 because he had no depth and was just a cliche over animated bad guy, now they're finally getting to the point where they show him being human and the reasons why he's the way he is and people say the episode was pointless lol. I'm glad they pretty much answered all of the people who were confused as to why everyone follows him tho, it really does seem like he cares about his people and does a good job of keeping everything in check.
I think that's just the "culture" of this thread. people have legitimate criticisms and others just troll the show haha

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's just the "culture" of this thread. people have legitimate criticisms and others just troll the show haha
Yeah lol, funny thing is people always talk about this shows first 4/5 seasons being it's best era, but if you go back to those season threads people were shytting on it just as much lol.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think the problem with this episode and y ppl are still sitting on it. Is because TWD and AMC has been marketing this negative VS Rick now for a cpl seasons. But it's not now 3 seasons later that they finally start to give the audience any insight into negan or Simon or ne of his ppl.

This shldve been done much sooner, the character development in the show is solid. It's wha brings ppl back but the timing of it, and execution of it is pretty shyt. 1 whole episode on dis person, then 1 whole episode on that person. This new fav theme of going back and forth in time of a couple days forward then cpl back. It's amateur hour in film making.

What happened to the real flashbacks they use to do of characters b4 the outbreak. That wld really help bring a sense of caring more towards these characters. We got a whole episode on the king being broken down, show us him b4 outbreak as he's talking about it.

With the money they making off this show, 8 just find they could be doing a lot better writing, production and execution Wise. The switching of previous show runners maybe now finally showing its roots.