All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

All Star
Daps
that chopper was from Morgan’s killstreak couple weeks ago.

:mjlol:

Or what if...
:francis:

twd-heathjpg-c647a3c12aec7410.jpg

:ohhh:

:troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Probably the best episode of the season, IMO. Actually piqued my interest for the first time.

Only part that irks me is that Gabriel/Negan get out of that horde, but a tiger can't ward off 10. :hubie:
opposite for me. I've thrown the towel on this show after this episode. It's boring as fukk

All Star
Daps
opposite for me. I've thrown the towel on this show after this episode. It's boring as fukk

I'm too invested. :manny:

I want to see what the deal is with this chopper.

If Eugene snitches on old dude.

Gabriel.

Who else Rick is gonna "get killed". Especially since his dumbass is apparently going back to the trash people.

The show doesn't make sense at times, but I saw a few plots hinted at with potential.

Oville

Pro
Daps
SO I'M SUPPOSE TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT GABRIEL AND NEEGAN HAD WALKERS BEHIND THEM AND FALLING ON THEM AND JUST ACCEPT THEIR SURVIVAL?????????????

:stopitslime::camby:

giphy.gif

Word, I'd rather they'd be able to walk out problem free with the guts on them then to have them survive that attack. Great episode overall (finally)but that part was really just lazy and stupid.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm too invested. :manny:

I want to see what the deal is with this chopper.

Me too but at the pace they are going it will be dragged out till the last episode :dead:

I'll be coming in here for the highlights from now on. My problem is that I don't actually enjoy watching the show anymore as invested as I am. I didn't care about the Rick and Darell fight or any of the other drama. The whole experience is frustrating. Show just drags for me.

The gun fight scenes were terrible last few episodes too.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
SO I'M SUPPOSE TO IGNORE THE FACT THAT GABRIEL AND NEEGAN HAD WALKERS BEHIND THEM AND FALLING ON THEM AND JUST ACCEPT THEIR SURVIVAL?????????????

:stopitslime::camby:

giphy.gif
Guess so. The writers want to set up intense situations right before a commercial break then they just do the dumbest solutions, like Carol escaping the saviors last episode. Like someone said before it’s the easy way out. The zombies are just a plot device and really have no other purpose but to get rid of characters no longer useful to the story.