All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
So, was that supposed to be an intentional parallel with dissension amongs the high ranks on both sides?
This is why I like the show so much.

They try to always tie up loose ends that most shows would have forgotten and they have parallel stories happening that creates a grey area between being a good guy or a bad guy.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was gabe bit or are they alluding to the fact this guts shyt can make you ill

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
the inconsistency of the herd gets annoying sometimes...had it not been negan in there, that herd would've torn the trailer within minutes.

Negan's sob story was :ld:, I know he's told part of it before...but overall...meh.

Gabe giving that :dahell: look at the end when ol girl thanking god for negan :heh:

That Darryl/Rick fight was too short....would've been fun if one of them threw the other towards the car.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Did y'all see how fast negan moved to tackle have at the beginning of the episode on that trailer? He moved faster than the vampires in true blood :russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
GTAV Trevor stays in character:heh: Rick/Darryl needs a wrestling mat:hhh: Father G got his congregation :eat: up:picard: Neagan bare his inner soul:ohhh: Lowkey, Walkers are dumb:dwillhuh: Savior revolt:leon: Regina bust her gun:hubie: Whistle got em in check:demonic: Got Lucille and a balls of Steel:krs: Dwight/Eugene:laff: gonna get that work:ufdup:
they gotta get GTA buddy up outa there soon.
everytime hes on screen im compelled to grab my xbox controller
:francis:

All Star
Daps
Probably the best episode of the season, IMO. Actually piqued my interest for the first time.

Only part that irks me is that Gabriel/Negan get out of that horde, but a tiger can't ward off 10. :hubie: