All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I use to like this show because of the logic. Like if I just woke up in hospital from a coma what wld I do. Go find my fam.

If I found out my broski was banging my wife. I'm Killin em 1 way or another. Tryin 2 live in abandon houses and jails. Go to cdc and find answers. All of that made sense.

Now tho it's jus nonsense. Logic is gone and they don't even care.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:russ: Yeah man. I’m loving this season so far. Since they’ve removed Carl, it seems like they’re writing like they did several seasons ago. They are making the Walkers relevant again and giving us stupid kids that do stupid shyt.
Haha, yeah. I understand they had to fall back for a bit on the walkers, but it was becoming too much gun on gun action for me. The walkers were way in the background. Was nice to see them takeover this EP. :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’m reading the story of Jesus during the war from the comics..seriously what the fukk did these writers do to the show version? :mindblown:

They follow all of the shyt in All Out War that clearly doesn’t translate well to live action Tv mostly piece by piece, but when it comes to translating a character that is by far one of the more interesting and a big player in the war, they make him a pussified little bytch that argues against any kind of bloodshed, who only appears for 2 minutes at a time. In the books dude is murdering saviours in cold blood and kicking the shyt out of them and Walkers alike all over the place.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
this show is so inconsistent with walkers :heh:

one week, they're just in the background, half-assingly reaching out in the general direction of people, and the next they're busting through doors and ripping people open with their hands :laff:

the walkers in the basement with rick and negan :flabbynsick:
the walkers attacking the slumber party :demonic:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
this show is so inconsistent with walkers :heh:

one week, they're just in the background, half-assingly reaching out in the general direction of people, and the next they're busting through doors and ripping people open with their hands :laff:

the walkers in the basement with rick and negan :flabbynsick:
the walkers attacking the slumber party :demonic:

:deadmanny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killa Carol used to be a main eventer on the squad now she barely does shyt.

I fukk with Maggie but...real question is she still supposed to be pregnant?

Dafuq are they doing with Morgan and this hallucination shyt

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it isn’t gonna happen but I’d really like them to use the final showdown in the finale As a good excuse to kill Rosita, Enid, Tara, Eugene, Gabe, and Gregory...just wipe them all the fukk out before season 9.

Leave us with Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Negan, Dwight, Carol, Jesus, Siddiq & Zeke and build around them, I’d obviously say Morgan too if he wasn’t leaving.

Last edited: