All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was one big ass insult of everyone’s intelligence. Y’all covered all the dumb shyt that happened so I won’t go into it again but I can’t believe they followed last week’s episode with this :stopitslime:
Like Iv said in this thread a few times, there are so many easier ways to have the same general plot and things happen in these episodes without making every single character look like a fukking moron lol it’s at the point where I generally think they’re doing it on purpose now.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
fukkery aside, the walkers entering the house gave me those zombie feels that we haven't had in awhile. Had me like :sadcam:

Missed those tense moments........... well...... until homie tumbled down the stairs and nobody woke up :pachaha:
:russ: Yeah man. I’m loving this season so far. Since they’ve removed Carl, it seems like they’re writing like they did several seasons ago. They are making the Walkers relevant again and giving us stupid kids that do stupid shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
agree that it was the most intense episode in awhile...a lot of the logic that everybody is throwing around is very true and kinda hilarious when you look at it but honestly i didnt even notice most of that...