All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Just when I think this show cnt get any worse, they defy logic and jus pretend we all stupid.

Whole room full of ppl not 1 person awake as a look out. So wha if Megan came thru they all wldve jus slept thru an attack.

Man falls down stairs no1 still awake, like really.

And when did they decide To bring back the ninja stealth walkers again. U know, the ones u don't here walking. Or making ne noise till they about to bite you.

And your tellin me dis stupid Lil kid is able to pick up a machine gun, walk thru out the camp and into the prison Er area. Have a convo wit em chit chat let off some shots n no1 hears or sees ne thing.

What kind of look out did they fukkin have on these prisoners? They cldve climbed or dug out of that weak ass chicken wire gate at any time in reality then.

Sum1 pls wake up da writers of this show. It's now passing Lost levels of nonsense.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

SHOW FELL BACK TO GARBAGE 2NITE.

THE ONLY GOOD PART WERE THE PPL TURNING FROM THE ZOMBIE WEAPONS.

THEY GOT MORGAN SEEING THIS NOBODY ASS SAVIOR....

ENIDS CHARACTER AND LACK OF ACTING SKILLS
HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS HORRIBLE SINCE SHES GETTING MORE CAMERA TIME.

NOW THE FAT DIKE WANTS TO SAVE DWIGHT
AND DARRYL WANTS TO KILL HIM.

THIS shyt WAS TERRIBLE.
:devil:
:evil:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I actually enjoyed tonights episode, considering lol. Maybe my expectations have dropped from the past run.

Thought they were gonna kill Tara thinking she was poisoned. More shocked that Darryl didnt put two and two together to see that Dwight actually saved her from Simon

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:snoop: stupid fukking kid, hope they kill him

Zombie weapons, but why is the group acting surprised like they never dealt with sickness = turning before? Same shyt from the prison, just different method.

wasted mad bullets again...they got to ration food but not bullets?

Maybe I just think too much into it.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It Used to be that you’d be confused at some of the writing every few episodes throughout the whole of the earlier seasons, now there’s literally 3 to 5 instances per episode that just don’t make sense lol

With that said like last weeks despite the bullshyt I enjoyed it, this half has been the best half it’s had since season 6, next weeks looks cool too.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Morgan's become such a garbage character since they brought him back. :snoop: he's gonna fit right in with the other pointless characters on the spin off. Too bad he isn't taking Fat Tara, Enid, and the rest of the Hilltop cast with him.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I actually enjoyed tonights episode, considering lol. Maybe my expectations have dropped from the past run.

Thought they were gonna kill Tara thinking she was poisoned. More shocked that Darryl didnt put two and two together to see that Dwight actually saved her from Simon
Same here. I enjoyed the episode :manny: .

The irrational things that happen in this tv show are no different than the irrational things that have happened in every tv show in history.

This has been happening the days of “Who shot J.R.?” :smugbiden:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I seriously fast-forwarded through everything except for the scenes with Simon...and the zombie falling down the stairs

Sleep hard during a zombie apocalypse, brehs...