All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
It was cool. They gave Carl a fairly long send off, which was understandable considering he was basically the co-star of the show.

A lot of these white boys on this site are literally professional trolls that go from website to website doing the same shyt.

It amazes me how they always shyt on the show, yet find a way to tune in every week and travel around the Internet to TWD threads everywhere and complain :mjlol:

The show episode was trash breh and the complaints are warranted. People tune in because they've been watching michonne and Rick for like 5 and 7 years now. We want to see the end game.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:@ the closing scene with "good" neegan. I hope they really don't go that route...but I think the comics turned him into an anti hero, so wouldn't be surprised if they do it for the show, once they kill off more main characters.

The best thing they can do for this show to stop it from being so stale is for that to actually happen imo, like he spares him at the end then there’s a big time gap between this season and season 9, and at least with it being a dream vision Rick doesn’t have to be overly old and Negan doesn’t necessarily have to be planting crops in Alexandria lol but it can be something like that, like it’s been peaceful for a long time and they work together when a new conflict turns up. A new show runner and a big time skip gives them the opportunity to throw a lot of these tired plot lines and characters in the bushes and give the show a different feel.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I can buy peace, but him actually smiling and joining them and shyt looking like they never feuded...naaah...it'd take one hell of a redemption/forgiveness for me to believe Rick/Negan let each other off that easy (granted I don't follow the comics, so he may already had an arc like that they could follow00

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dam i give up on the zombie world I even tried Z Nation & couldn't make it past 1st season smh. Guess I'll just play Dying Light that's as real as its gonna get lol

:dead: man after they showed that Zombie baby I was done with Z nation, I felt used . :russ:

z-nation-zombiebaby.jpg

znation84okrd.gif

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
:dead: man after they showed that Zombie baby I was done with Z nation, I felt used . :russ:

z-nation-zombiebaby.jpg

znation84okrd.gif
:laff::laff:you echo my sentiments fam I was done. It was no reason to go back in there but they just had to hype the black man to do some stewhead shyt. And:comeon: guess what his weak ass went right along wit it. I would've told them hoes if y'all care that much have at it