All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Heard this shyt was bad smh... What made stip? I haven't even given this new season a chance

don't bother,shyts dead, I'm not one to complain about this show but the writing has gotten visibly lazier, no longer a good viewing experience. At this point show could end tomorrow and I wouldn't bother turning in.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn brehs, I finally caught up so that I could watch live and finally join the thread with ya'll (started the show fresh in November and binged like crazy, lol)

Was really looking forward to this opener. My main concern is what would motivate Rick after Carl's death, which I assume is bringing Carl's vision for the future to life.

But as most said it just dragged too long and the point could have been driven home with fewer scenes. I swear Carl said "it was just a bite" like 3 times. lol. Hopefully things pick up next ep :mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
that episode was wack lowkey. Sasha's final ep was better honestly. Felt like some third tier nikka died more than anything

I cant see a show without Carl succeeding, but maybe ill see the lil nikka on campus next year and ask him what the premise is bout to be about

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

its really a shame they decided to take him out, because his character development and "badassery" has pretty much been one of the top 2 or 3 positive constants this show has. I know there had to be some fire to carry Rick to this idealized dream world, but using Carl as a martyr means their golden goose is gone. Pretty much the common relationship (that you care about) between everyone, Carl was a go to for a good scene. They havent had a legitimately good addition to the "heroes" since Zeke and they had to go through dozens to get to him. I guess the traitor dude is cool, but hes just gonna be a rival for Daryl to circle jerk with. This indian fella wont even be around next year, hes got Noah status written all on him

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The best thing they can do for this show to stop it from being so stale is for that to actually happen imo, like he spares him at the end then there’s a big time gap between this season and season 9, and at least with it being a dream vision Rick doesn’t have to be overly old and Negan doesn’t necessarily have to be planting crops in Alexandria lol but it can be something like that, like it’s been peaceful for a long time and they work together when a new conflict turns up. A new show runner and a big time skip gives them the opportunity to throw a lot of these tired plot lines and characters in the bushes and give the show a different feel.
the director has been doin everything but sayings a time skip confirmed based on google. Ion think this series can survive a natural fallout and rebuilding that lasts several seasons. Hell, I dont even know if they can survive THIS season. They just had the second longest character die and no one gives a fukk