All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
How was it
It was cool. They gave Carl a fairly long send off, which was understandable considering he was basically the co-star of the show.

A lot of these white boys on this site are literally professional trolls that go from website to website doing the same shyt.

It amazes me how they always shyt on the show, yet find a way to tune in every week and travel around the Internet to TWD threads everywhere and complain :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:yawn: episode overall. Carl shyt was overly dramatic....and when they revealed how he got, got...:skip:..said it before, but out of all the close calls he's had, this is how he goes out:usure:

Lil kid killing that dude was fun though. Didn't really notice/think about it until Carl brought it up though, but those fantasy scenes he had bout Ricky didn't have him (carl) in them

:childplease:@ the closing scene with "good" neegan. I hope they really don't go that route...but I think the comics turned him into an anti hero, so wouldn't be surprised if they do it for the show, once they kill off more main characters.