All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
to me, the fall of the show began in season 2. when amc cut the budget and gave us that farm season. the recent short comings can be blamed on scott gimbles writing; but the truth is amc is just cheap.
Amc being cheap is why actors are moving on...ive read if ur not rick, neegan or daryl, u aint getting paid

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
to me, the fall of the show began in season 2. when amc cut the budget and gave us that farm season. the recent short comings can be blamed on scott gimbles writing; but the truth is amc is just cheap.

Yeah, it started going downhill once they blew up and left the CDC. It was good prior to that because they were always on the move and that made the story and characters much more dynamic.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I always said I would stick with this show even though it sucks but I might not make it through the season. When I seen the episode was an hour and 25 minutes I let out a groan. I seriously was excited as hell for commercials so I could hit fast forward and get closer to the end run time.

The writing is on the wall I’m not gonna let this become a chore for me every Sunday.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I didn’t even know it was coming back last night and I’m still stuck on episode 3 :heh:

This season has hasn’t been inspiring at all and I’m not even sure if I’m gonna binge watch it when the season finishes.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yea.... this shyt ain't for me anymore. :heh:

Comes off as a caricature of itself now more than ever. Lmao @ T-800 Morgan and the killer kid plot twist. :mjlol: FOH

Now Firefox recommending me to articles reporting Maggie may be out? :dahell: Weren't these two characters PIVOTAL to the Negan storyline and beyond?

I'll DVR binge some day. :yeshrug:

Every time I hit up a twd thread anywhere on the internet there has to be that one a$$hole spoiling the season :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i hope kirkmans lawsuit revokes the rights from amc and they reboot the series on netflix or hbo.

HE SIGNED AN EXCLUSIVE DEAL WITH AMAZON...

THEYLL GET HAVE THE SHOW
IF HE GETS IT BACK.

THEY DEFINITELY WOULDNT REBOOT
SINCE THE ACTORS ARE ESTABLISHED NOW.

ON ANOTHER NOTE.
EPISODE WAS TRASH
AND MOST OF THIS SEASON
HAS BEEN TRASH.

VERY SAD TO SEE MY FAVORITE SHOW
FALL OFF LIKE THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I was actually OK with this season up until this episode. This episode gave me season 7 dry drama flash backs. I thought they were about to pull every major character in and carl gives them a wise word or some shyt.

And what upsets me the most, is they have heavily under used the character of negan. He could have been a legendary villan, at this point the beef with guvoner was more exciting. They in a full out war and got a episode that played out like a day time soap.

The killing of carl Def goes way away from the the comic storyline.