All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to pick up the pace next episode

That’s been the critique of the show damn-near since season 6. :russ:

At this point I think this is as good as it might get. The funny part is they’re trying to stall progressing the story to avoid catching the comic, but they’re still rolling out longer, drawn-out episodes for ad revenue. Greedy fukks.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Now Firefox recommending me to articles reporting Maggie may be out? :dahell: Weren't these two characters PIVOTAL to the Negan storyline and beyond?
It’s obvious that they understood this ‘all out war’ storyline is not translating to well to television. It comes off better in the comics.

It appears that they’ve scrapped the plans of centering future ‘all out war’ episodes around Carl and Maggie. I’m hoping that they wrap it up quickly and move to something else.

As good as Maggie’s character was, she’s not as important as Michonne, Rick, Darryl, and Carol. I would love to have seen Carl stick around, but the four main characters are all that’s needed to move from storyline to storyline.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
yea. him and frank darabont (first show runner) are suing amc for royalties. theres allegedly a clause that reverts all rights back to kirkman if they break contract obligations.

No wonder this shows gone to shyt. Does Kirkmans exit line up with the falloff??

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As good as Maggie’s character was, she’s not as important as Michonne, Rick, Darryl, and Carol. I would love to have seen Carl stick around, but the four main characters are all that’s needed to move from storyline to storyline.
michonne isnt important and her story arc has just begun in the comics. maggie had an important role in the comics. really, outside of popularity, daryl isnt important either. carol has no true story arc either.

the truth is peoples contracts are up and they want (and deserve) more money. problem is walking dead keeps the lights on at AMC, so they are willing to sacrifice quality and actors to save money. im pretty sure rick is on his way out too; 2-3 more seasons tops.