All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They just ruined the show, this is where they killed the show for real. Dead serious.
Kid wanted to go to college or they forced him?
now im reading interviews saying he didnt want to leave.

but the same ppl that brought us the spoilers months ago claimed he wanted off the show.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
This episode was decent, Carl's "death" was different than what the spoiler sites said, TBH him getting stabbed by Negan would have been much better. Would have made Negan one of the all time great TV villains, oh well.

Crazy how the saivors pretty much took control of everyone yet again, I think this show is trash now but I can't front, I'm interested to see how Rick and company come out on top.

Also the grandmother from the ladies only group getting killed by Enid was random as hell.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Because you're stupid. Who wants to have a job when your goal should be to own a business.
Nice come back :mjlol:

You realize he can still own a business if he wants. But he’s 18. He probably wants to party, study like a normal person his age, and get a degree. You know he can afford it so it’s no big deal for him. You assume he’s going to have financial trouble or something.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently Chandler didn't wanna leave the show, but Scott Gimple couldn't work out on screen how to have Rick go from wanting to kill negan to being merciful at the end of the war like the comics....and the only way he get round this was to have Carl tell Rick in that flashback that not everyone has to die so that when he does die (not even from something war related but a walker Bite) Rick has a change of heart...even tho Carl is apparently a huge part of the story after the war...

:mjlol::beli::mindblown:

Bro Scott Gimple is fukking trash lol, he did good for season 5 when he took over and 6 was good too Imo, but they need to get him the fukk outta here and get a decent show runner lol

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think yall forgettin the first half of last season took place in like a week. maggie only like 3 months pregnant.

It's probably more like 4 to 5 months, Maggie revealed she was pregnant in the first half of season 6 when Glenn was Fake dead, then there was like a 2 month time skip between them defending Alexandria from the horde and meeting Jesus.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This season is all over the place. You can`t say watch the episode everyone will be talking about (end of last week). When in reality, if you cut the last three minutes from this episode. People wouldn't be talking about it at all. At least not in a good way.

6/10

I'm convinced there's shyt going on behind the scenes that the cast won't/can't talk about. Budget is one. Beginning of the episode looked so boot when they was in the cars.

Killa Coral's father probably really cares for his son, but BTS is fukking it up for him. Resulting in what happened. Coral seems humble, and i'm sure he'll be alright post walking dead.

My questions and things i would say to the writers/amc::

STOP SHOWING THEIR FACES IN A SLIDESHOW. YOU'RE CLEARLY ATTEMPTING TO RUN TIME OFF THE CLOCK!

WHY DID YOU HAVE MORGAN IN THE EPISODE IF YOU WERE ONLY GOING TO HAVE HIM fukkING EAVESDROP?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT NO DAMN AARON AND ENID.

EUGENE/FATHER GABRIEL HAVE SOME OF THE MOST DRAGGED OUT STORY ARCS OF THE SEASON. ONCE AGAIN, NOBODY GIVES A fukk ABOUT THEM. ESPECIALLY EUGENE (EVEN THO HE IS fukkERY PERSONIFIED)

BASICALLY HALF THIS EPISODE IS YOU TELLING US, WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE IN FEBRUARY TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. PROBLEM IS, NOBODY GIVES A fukk .

THE SCENE WERE THEY AMBUSHED MAGGIE AND THEM, AND THE SCENE WHERE THE TREE WAS DOWN AND THEY ATTACKED THE SAVIORS. BOTH LOOKED LIKE REUSED SETTING'S FROM SEASON SIXES LAST EPISODE. WHERE THEY DID SOMETHING SIMILAR (CUT DOWN TREE TO BLOCK THE ROAD), AND WHEN THEY LINED THE CAST UP TO BE LUCIELLED. TH fukk IS UP WITH YA'LL BUDGET? ARE YA`LL RUSHING DURING FILMING?

STOP TELEGRAPHING WHO WILL BE KILLED. IF "Watch the episode everyone will be talking about" WASN'T ENOUGH TO HINT SOMEONE'S GOING TO DIE. MAKING IT CLEAR WHO IT WILL BE 8 MINUTES INTO THE EPISODE SURE IS. CORAL SAY'S "Kill Me" TO NEGAN. ME AND MY FAMILY WAS LIKE, YEAH HE ABOUT TO DIE. nikka YOU AIN'T HEROIC LIKE THAT, AND THAT WOULD BE STUPID ANYWAY.

ALL IN ALL, RATINGS WILL CONTINUE TO PLUMMET (TO BELOW IDEAL NUMBERS), MARK MY WORDS. IF YA'LL DON'T GET YOUR shyt TOGETHER ASAP.

Last edited: