All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cowal just got bitten clean on his side off camera. Watch they somehow are able to save him

They actually off camera'd a bite on one of the main characters

I have a feeling they gonna pull some grade A fukkery with Coral come February when this shyt comes back on. Especially if the viewer backlash is as bad as when they murked Glenn.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
IMO the show has dropped the walkers even being a threat. Sometimes shyt like that happens, that's what made the early seasons so tense. Someone could just be out for a walk and bam, random walker bite.
I was randomly watching zombie land last night and the walkers on there were definitely a threat. They could run, they could open doors and actually strike fear in the characters. On here, they're just background peeps it seems.

All Star
Daps
Carl dying just didn't really hit home with me like it should have. :manny:

IDK if it's because they didn't make it "as obvious" last week, or because of the way they're drawing out his heroism and I'm tired of this moral vs. immoral flip flopping shtick.

Hate to say this as it's one of my favorite shows, but it's time for them to just wrap it up. Too much fukkery and the payoff is minimal.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is there any chance Coral lives? All he had was that puny bite. Maybe they pull off some more Glen shenanigans :patrice:

They confirmed it by saying his last episode is February mid season premere

I can't even imagine how they could keep him alive since the bite happened episodes ago unless he carries some weird anti body or is figured out to be immune and then they get Eugene to figure out how to harvest it and it's a catalyst to wrap up the show. They can even make it so the cure is short supply and string out a few more seasons with the cure existing and being highly coveted

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently Chandler just bought a house in Georgia where they film because he wanted to be in that area. So I’m gonna assume it wasn’t his choice to leave

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
It's 2017. College is for retards.. At 18 he making money he'll never see from college.
Are you kidding. This kid isn’t no random broke nobody. He will have the time of his life off his celebrity status, won’t have problems paying off tuition and will find a great job after just off who he is alone. I see no disadvantages

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
So once again Rick had an opportunity to kill Negan and he didn't take it???.... He pushed u out the window but u got a gun.. He got a bat.... And u run away???.. :mindblown::mindblown:

Will these writers please stop insulting our intelligence!.. :stopitslime:

Also the Carl shyt Had to happen... U saw the position he was in when those walkers pinned him down... If he didn't get bit by one of em I was calling BULLshyt!... :francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This "War" could've been over if the leaders weren't p*ssy. All they had to do was bum rush the fukk outta Negan and murder everyone in there

These nikkas always gotta "take prisoners" smh. Either kill them or pack them on a school bus blindfolded, drive them hours away, dump them in the middle of nowhere and tell them good luck.
Except the only reason why any of these people are alive is because Negan is merciful. You cant say "all they had to do is..." to win when in reality all Negan had to do, is much more likely and possible to have happened. The truth is, none of these groups should have survived against the Saviors. Too strong an infrastructure. But then there would be no show.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:leon: pretty sure it was his Dad that was celebrating the end of his son's contract last year. Looks like they mad that Gimple made the decision before they had a chance to leave.

upload_copy-embed.jpg