All mulatto women should mix with white men

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
FOH. This shyt will not happen because in most cases "mulattos" are sexually attracted to nikkaS!

And if you think choosing one have of your race is "dating up" your a classic self hating bamboozled half Negroe that longs for the good ol plantation days And probably a downlow nikka with that silly lookin bytch as your avi.

Ol "let me dilute my DNA and get rid of have of what makes me who I am" n1ggar thinking white society gonna let your nikka ass assimilate cuz you only half a nikka

Youre right..my sister stays dating dark skin men

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
First off, mulatress? That's not an actual word, troll. There are female and male mulattos.

Second off, there isn't nothing that fukking special about quadroons -- what, you think your children will be better because they're the children of a white man? Sorry to break it to you but ''healthy quadroons'' aren't a fukking commodity or a prize, they're children and it sounds like you'd be a godawful mother who'd love them more the whiter they looked. The fukk is wrong with you, troll?

Smh, this is the kind of thing that makes me shudder, I just keep thinking what her poor children will be raised to believe :snoop:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
IMG_2952.jpg
no pedo but who in the BLUE fukk is THIS?!?! :wow:

:sitdown:

Daps
One drop rule indicates that most females that "look" black are black. The question is, how black can someone be and not "look" black

Last edited:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
First off, mulatress? That's not an actual word, troll. There are female and male mulattos.

Second off, there isn't nothing that fukking special about quadroons -- what, you think your children will be better because they're the children of a white man? Sorry to break it to you but ''healthy quadroons'' aren't a fukking commodity or a prize, they're children and it sounds like you'd be a godawful mother who'd love them more the whiter they looked. The fukk is wrong with you, troll?

Smh, this is the kind of thing that makes me shudder, I just keep thinking what her poor children will be raised to believe :snoop:

Mulatress is an English variation of the FRENCH COLONIAL word "mulatresse" which was used to describe any woman of black and white ancestry, more specifically 1/2 black and 1/2 white.
Go look it up on French google if you're doubting me.
Fail.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
One drop rule indicates that most females that "look" black are black. The question is, how black can someone be and not "look" black

If you look like me and you're in the middle of the black and whiteness.. yet people can tell you're mixed and see you as such.. or mistake you for another identity sometimes.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Mulatress is an English variation of the FRENCH COLONIAL word "mulatresse" which was used to describe any woman of black and white ancestry, more specifically 1/2 black and 1/2 white.
Go look it up on French google if you're doubting me.
Fail.

So you've randomly made up an English variation of a french word, which happens not to show up in any English dictionary. You're not speaking French here, good try though :camby:

Fail.