All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yanks better sign that degenerate Trevor Bauer and get him out of Mexico. Perfect time now that all of the heat is on gambling ass Ohtani
Didn’t he allow 6 baserunners in 3 innings against a bunch of guys who barely belong in the minors? Last thing this team needs is a guy with his baggage and who isn’t a good locker room guy either.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the Yankees have to roll with the guys they have.

I was on board with the idea of signing Bauer but if it's true he's got more accusers out there with video and text message evidence, I don't want any part of that.

Jordan Montgomery just isn't worth it to me. He's 31 years old and I don't want a long-term deal with that guy. Is he really going to take a 1 year contract hoping to get a big deal next winter? Maybe.

At this point you ride it out with Beeter making starts (probably) until Cole returns. Hopefully Clarke Schmidt hangs on relatively well. I'm concerned with him because he doesn't miss many bats. Ideally you need Schmidt and Stroman to get very lucky in the 1st half just so the team doesn't get into a big hole in the standings.

The rotation is not amazing without Cole so I think whatever time frame they give about his return is conservative. They're going to push his return back as long as possible so he's as healthy as can be.

It's a shame they didn't get Yamamoto because he would have been huge insurance.