All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why they traded for JD before giving Ben Rice a decent look at 1st base. Now you have this awkward situation. I feel bad for him and his family.

As for the rest of the yankees outside of Judge Soto and sometimes Volpe, I don't have faith in anyone in this lineup to get consistent hits in the playoffs

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't understand why they traded for JD before giving Ben Rice a decent look at 1st base. Now you have this awkward situation. I feel bad for him and his family.

As for the rest of the yankees outside of Judge Soto and sometimes Volpe, I don't have faith in anyone in this lineup to get consistent hits in the playoffs
Forget the playoffs, outside the first 3 hitters, nobody has an average above .245 or an OBP above .307 right now. They’re struggling against bad pitching.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A castoff from the A’s is hitting cleanup :scust:. Also I would say it’s great that Torres is out of the lineup but he’s being replaced by a guy who excluding those 4 games vs Houston to open the year has a .214 batting average and roughly a .255 OBP with 37 hits and 3 homers with 18 RBI’s in the 57 games he’s played since :trash:. He’s even worse than Torres :hhh:

Last edited: