All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I just realized I’m watching this shyt on SNY, no wonder the reaction to the Judge HR was subpar
:unimpressed:

Why is Garrett throwing him 3 straight pitches down the middle anyway…especially down 0-2?
:dahell:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Soto and judge being 6 of the 7 rbis is why they need to mod this lineup please
They gotta do it all
By late July/early August they’ll be getting the 2004 Barry Bonds treatment where they don’t see a pitch in the zone unless the bases are empty if they don’t fix the 4-9 hitters.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And then he proceeded to jog to first on a groundout in the 8th.

Count the days…his ass is gone.
I got a feeling Gleyber and Jeff Mcneil are gonna have similar bounce back years.. on new teams. There's zero doubt the Mets move on from Jeff either this year or this offseason.. and with Torres' contract finishing up.. they're gonna go to a team like the Rays/Brewers/Twins/Guardians/Mariners and ball the fukk out. :unimpressed:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I got a feeling Gleyber and Jeff Mcneil are gonna have similar bounce back years.. on new teams. There's zero doubt the Mets move on from Jeff either this year or this offseason.. and with Torres' contract finishing up.. they're gonna go to a team like the Rays/Brewers/Twins/Guardians/Mariners and ball the fukk out. :unimpressed:

Yeah, they can ball out for a small market team for all I care.