All Gas, No Brakes! - 2021 New York Jets Off-Season thread

Are we winning the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it. Lets keep it a buck.. the kid looked good. He can make all the throws. He's got a strong ass arm. He's mobile. He's got that 'it' factor.

Then there's this..

I dont know why.. but dude kinda strikes me as that frat boy/troublemaker type dude. Seems entitled. Maybe its the Backstreet Boy look that he got? :yeshrug:

Nick-Carter.jpg

tenor.gif

Now here's the question... did the Jets fall in love with dude? Or are they thinking about what that #2 pick can fetch them, considering what #3 went for? :francis:

Jets didn’t even entertain the Niners call it’s clear there taking Wilson.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird.. cause I kinda felt the same way.. but if you look at his college film.. dude has grown men blocking for him, and he stays in the pocket, and makes all the throws. He's confusing as hell :heh:

He reminds me of Romo

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
i hope he's not as dumb as darnold :snoop:

it's so easy to imagine wilson overtrusting his arm and jump throwing that shyt sidearm 30 yards down the middle of the field into triple coverage :why:
This shyt made me bust out laughing :russ:. But then I felt it in my heart and :to:

I mean, it is drafting Sam while having Sam on the roster, but a younger, cheaper Sam that hasn’t been destroyed by the previous coaching staff and probably/maybe has more upside. A Sam without the ptsd.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

if a coach can't figure out how to build an offense around this guy :gucci:

Breh looks good. And like I said, he has the record. If I had to take a chance on sustained success with him vs Wilson its hard to pick Wilson given Field's track record. Glad I'm not the one who has to make the choice.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
First Read Fields?

:hhh:

Trade for Watson or draft Zach...there is no other option...

:ufdup: