All Gas, No Brakes! - 2021 New York Jets Off-Season thread

Are we winning the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Keelan Cole is a solid depth signing at WR. Davis/Mims/Crowder/Cole is a nice WR group :ehh: I’m curious to see if they keep Crowder though
I wonder how talks are going with Juju. Although, I wouldn't mind signing Juju and keeping Crowder. We need depth, depth, depth. Tired of our season being over because one guy gets hurt. We have the money for both.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So we sign Lamarcus Joyner.. a mediocre corner, and he signs with us because he tells us he'd rather play safety, and we're ok with it. :unimpressed:

I'm about to check out if this offseason.. I'm so cot damn confused.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
So we sign Lamarcus Joyner.. a mediocre corner, and he signs with us because he tells us he'd rather play safety, and we're ok with it. :unimpressed:

I'm about to check out if this offseason.. I'm so cot damn confused.

his best years were as a safety though

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Exactly.. its annoying too many holes for him to be this way

Being a believer in building the trenches.. he must see a shyt load of lineman in the draft that he likes.. or he must have work of good ones still about to be released. That's all I got.. :yeshrug:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How much of it is Douglas being lackadaisical as opposed to talent just not being willing to play for us for a reasonable price? Either way, it's looking like QB, O line, Oline as the first 3 draft picks to me....

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How much of it is Douglas being lackadaisical as opposed to talent just not being willing to play for us for a reasonable price? Either way, it's looking like QB, O line, Oline as the first 3 draft picks to me....

We cant.. need a corner too. :unimpressed: