All Gas, No Brakes! - 2021 New York Jets Off-Season thread

Are we winning the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hypothetical...

With Steve Young coming out yesterday, talkin about how much the 49'ers love Zach Wilson.. and how much his family would love him to be drafted by them.. (obviously Young has connections to both the BYU football program and the Niners)..

If you're Joe Douglas, and the Niners called you up on draft day.. and they offered you the #3 pick, Bosa and their 2nd rounder next year.. for the #2 this year (so they can take Zach).. are you pulling the trigger?

I like Zach, but I'm not sure I'm passing that up. You could take Fields or Lance at 3.. or a Pitts/Waddle/Chase/Smith .. or hell .. if they decide to run it back with Sam for one more year.. they could trade back again with someone like Carolina and get their #8.. while picking up more picks (including Carolina's first rounder next year.) An still being able to get a weapon for Sam at 8. :patrice:

Damn I cant wait for draft day.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hypothetical...

With Steve Young coming out yesterday, talkin about how much the 49'ers love Zach Wilson.. and how much his family would love him to be drafted by them.. (obviously Young has connections to both the BYU football program and the Niners)..

If you're Joe Douglas, and the Niners called you up on draft day.. and they offered you the #3 pick, Bosa and their 2nd rounder next year.. for the #2 this year (so they can take Zach).. are you pulling the trigger?

I like Zach, but I'm not sure I'm passing that up. You could take Fields or Lance at 3.. or a Pitts/Waddle/Chase/Smith .. or hell .. if they decide to run it back with Sam for one more year.. they could trade back again with someone like Carolina and get their #8.. while picking up more picks (including Carolina's first rounder next year.) An still being able to get a weapon for Sam at 8. :patrice:

Damn I cant wait for draft day.

Yeah, give me that! Bosa is worth several firsts by himself, and if there's any difference between Wilson and Field's it ain't a big one. Plus a second next year? I'm taking the hell out of that!

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

WoRIVKG.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It’s finally over. Hope the best for the kid. Hope he balls out. Compensation was good.

That comp was terrible considering what they gave up to draft him and never giving him a chance to prove himself...

These dumb fukks are legit about to draft another QB, with no oline, no running game, no WR1 and a defensive HC...

They just keep repeating the same stupid shyt...SMH

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That comp was terrible considering what they gave up to draft him and never giving him a chance to prove himself...

These dumb fukks are legit about to draft another QB, with no oline, no running game, no WR1 and a defensive HC...

They just keep repeating the same stupid shyt...SMH

The comp was the best we could have done giving that we were moving on. Sam had chances to prove himself- even in shytty conditions. He constantly looked worse than Flacco for instance.

The o line is coming together (Creed Humphrey would help), and the run game isn't as bad as you think (Gase is just an idiot).

You got no faith in the young LeFleur, huh?