All Gas, No Brakes! - 2021 New York Jets Off-Season thread

Are we winning the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
nogasedouglas.jpg

:deadrose:

Them boys at JetsNation are wilin'!
They're bugging. It's the first day. Plus did they think that we're the only team trying to improve their team? They didn't stop making money when they printed ours.
Douglas probably would have had to overpay. And he doesn't do that.:francis:
And I don't blame him. We're not a single player away. We have to build a team all around.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Beli looking desperate.

Also, your avi is the stuff of nightmares.
Lol. He said fukk a rebuild. He mad as shyt that Brady won that bowl..

As for the avi, I saw it on Twitter and it was the funniest thing to me. Should get one for my son.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:unimpressed:

27m guaranteed for a dude thats never had a 1000 yard season. Or more than 5 TD's in a season. Joe Douglas... the fukk you doin man?
Nah, this a good signing. Davis really came on strong last season. He's been hurt alot, but last year he stayed healthy and played really well. The numbers won't reflect that because you have to remember that the Titans ran the offense through Derrick Henry, plus he had to contend with AJ Brown for touches. That has to be put into perspective,

He'll thrive in our offense (which will be similar to the system ran in Tennessee) so long as he stays healthy

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nah, this a good signing. Davis really came on strong last season. He's been hurt alot, but last year he stayed healthy and played really well. The numbers won't reflect that because you have to remember that the Titans ran the offense through Derrick Henry, plus he had to contend with AJ Brown for touches. That has to be put into perspective,

He'll thrive in our offense (which will be similar to the system ran in Tennessee) so long as he stays healthy

I hope you're right. I dont know much about him.. only seen stats. And the big knock on him is his inability to stay healthy. :francis:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I hope you're right. I dont know much about him.. only seen stats. And the big knock on him is his inability to stay healthy. :francis:
I watched a ton of Titans game, and Corey Davis always stood out. Versatile (can play outside and slot), excellent route runner, physical, catches balls in traffic.

We haven't had a receiver like this since Brandon Marshall. And as much as I wanted Juju Smith-Schuster, Davis is a better value signing (more bang for your buck here).

Even if he's only a #2 WR (which is the complaint I'm seeing), it's still a good signing. From what I gather, the offense Saleh & Lefleur want to run isn't predicated on having a #1 receiver. They want guys who are versatile and can line up all over the field in all 3 positions and create mismatches. I think next we'll be looking for a speed guy (Curtis Samuel)

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When was last time the jets had an offensive player that teams feared lol

like defensive coordinators had sleepless nights trying to stop someone on the jets.