All Gas, No Brakes! - 2021 New York Jets Off-Season thread

Are we winning the Super Bowl this year?

• Total voters

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:

W2JbMgr.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I missed seeing any clips because I was in class. I checked twitter though and :picard:, JD was trading and drafting, huh?

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Looks like we’re done. What are our thoughts? I like what we’ve done. We got our presumptive guy. Got someone to protect him, someone for him to throw to. Someone to run the ball and then took multiple shots at corner/secondary. Not mad at all.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Looks like we’re done. What are our thoughts? I like what we’ve done. We got our presumptive guy. Got someone to protect him, someone for him to throw to. Someone to run the ball and then took multiple shots at corner/secondary. Not mad at all.
Aside for the first pick, this was by far the best Jets draft in over a decade...

Loved the VT and Elijah Moore picks...

Secondary was a fukking mess last season, not mad at all with them investing 5 picks on DBs...If two hit that's a success IMO...

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Aside for the first pick, this was by far the best Jets draft in over a decade...

Loved the VT and Elijah Moore picks...

Secondary was a fukking mess last season, not mad at all with them investing 5 picks on DBs...If two hit that's a success IMO...

I cant say I know enough about Wilson to be impressed or turned off. I do have questions about the competition he faced, but there is more to a QB than just that, so I'll hope for the best. Also, while he's not necessarily batting 100, I trust JD more than I doubt him. If he and Saleh see something in the kid, who am I to doubt. I will say the one thing they do say is not that he's the best QB prospect, but he's the best fit for them which I think will go a long way... At least I hope. At the very worst, if Wilson is not the guy, at least the team around him will be good to the point to where we can draft another guy in 2-3 years and not be hamstrung.

As for the DB's, yeah. If at least 2 are good then its perfect. More than that is a good problem to have.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
UDFA's so far:

Oregon State EDGE Hamilcar Rashed: Link

New Mexico G Teton Saltes: Link

Ole Miss TE Kenny Yeboah: Link

Illinois LB Milo Eifler: Link

Rutgers DT Michael Dwumfour: Link

BYU OL Tristen Hoge: Link

Rutgers S Brendon White: Link

SMU K Chris Naggar: Link

Auburn S Jordyn Peters: Link

Oregon State CB Isaiah Dunn: Link

Last edited:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Jets crushed that draft, and along with some quality UDFA signings, I’m hoping to see some serious improvements next season.

Is 8 or 9 wins possible?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but I'm thinking 6 or 7...

bcdpg861arfrn6bs46qz

Also, check the 2022 draft capital...

:whoo:

When we went all offense with the first 4 picks, I supported it knowing that we can help that side of the ball and use those top picks next season on some top defensive prospects.