Daps
Heard Pac had an Obama poster in the studio :dwillhuh:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I saw this movie last night it could of been way better. Like most of you said the guy that played 2pac did a really solid job without having no acting experience before. It just seemed rushed, it definitely needed to be a mini-series like the Jackson's or New Edition. The movie needed a better script and director to really push it to the next level.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw the movie. Demetrius Shipp did a good job as Pac. But as others said nothing stood out and it wasn't as deep as it needed it to be. Felt very rushed. The best scenes were with Pac and Jada or his mom. I actually liked this Suge better than the SOC Suge. But SOC is a superior movie.

Would like to see Singleton do his movie or a NETFLIX series based on Pac's life. I think Pac's story can really only be done justice in a TV series, because there's so much ground to cover.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just saw the movie. Demetrius Shipp did a good job as Pac. But as others said nothing stood out and it wasn't as deep as it needed it to be. Felt very rushed. The best scenes were with Pac and Jada or his mom. I actually liked this Suge better than the SOC Suge. But SOC is a superior movie.

Would like to see Singleton do his movie or a NETFLIX series based on Pac's life. I think Pac's story can really only be done justice in a TV series, because there's so much ground to cover.
Just leave Pac alone now
Let that man FINALLY rest in peace