All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Too much emphasis on certain songs. nikkas know Tupac songs, tell the damn story.

THIS shyt threw me off the entire movie.

And a big reason why these Hip Hop bios are wack imo. They always overdo it with the rapper performing their music :snoop:shyt got annoying, I wanna hear dialogue and see a real story, not a damn concert

Movie was 5/10 for me....coulda been a lot worse so I'm glad Demetrius did his part...they just fucced up telling Pac's story....too many people were in it too TBH....

they were trying to put every single highlight in and it just got too cluttered and rushed....

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just Came from seeing this. I felt inspired by PACs story but I felt they dint tell his story. This Movie was rushed

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Watched it yesterday. Didn't like it as much as Straight Outta Compton, but it had a couple of moments that I fukked with. :ld:

If they made this a five season show - each season to break down his life around the time each solo studio album was recorded/ released - with flashbacks to fill out Pac's backstory/ childhood.... :whew:

Last edited:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Oh man this was terrible:skip:

No way the budget was anymore than 1-2 mill. Feel bad for all the actors involved

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
outside of them lying about pac's sales in the early days and them trying too hard to make pac seem like some tough guy, I wasn't disgusted over this movie like I was over most other biopics.