All Eyez On Me (Official Thread)

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
The movie started off terrible. The woman playing Tupac's mom was way too dramatic and over the top. She didn't feel like someone that was a Black Panther and she def brought the movie down as a whole. Some of the scenes I really liked and were informative. They rushed a lot of stuff, but so much happened in Tupac's life that it's impossible to stretch out everything in one film. And the movie was already long enough. I really hope they do a mini series, cause this movie made me want to learn more. Also, did they fact check everything? BIG really came to the hospital to see Pac? They made BIG seem like a teddy bear compared to Notorious. That kinda bothered me too.

Last edited:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This was not a good movie at all, it almost makes Notorious movie look like a masterpiece in comparison.

You could tell the director mostly applied his experience as a music video director to movie making because every scene is flat He has no idea how to build drama, tension or anything that gives a scene some life. The actors are either over the top or just OK [you know your shyt is in trouble when Clifton Powell has the most depth/humane character in that one small scene]... The main actor isnt bad but he never really shines because every scene feels like a skit We don't learn anything new or interesting about Pac or his various relationships/friendships with other artists and celebrities. Even his sister is used as a background character... SMH. Waste of potential great life story..

Suge, Afeni and Jada Pinkett all had me :mjlol: in this movie. Afeni so over the top and the other 2 came just doing imitations more than acting.

Last edited:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
About 20 minutes in and this shyt is ......

tumblr_o3h0r1WX0X1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

This is Lifetime channel quality

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Just saw this movie.....i thought it was decent only because it's damn near impossible to make a wack movie about Tupac. Pac's actual life was like a movie onto it itself....so many incredible stories revolved around him on top of his background and family heritage.

with that said, benny boom is a retard. the scene that proved it to me was when pac shot those cops. the person who was actually there told the story pretty clearly, only an idiot could fukk that up..... the limo rolled past those dirty pigs and stopped about a 100 yards away, (not right in front of them like in the movie)....that's when pac got out and yelled "what's goin on" and the pigs immediately started shooting so that's when he ran back to the limo to get the gun. grabbed it and and got down on a blended knee and fired only 2 shots (not multiple) and hit both of those pigs. benny had pac looking like an idiot getting down on a knee 10 feet away from the cops.

:snoop:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I see that they tried to clear 2pac's name from the sam sneed incident.

so a total of 3 things at piss me off.

still far less than the NWA & biggie movies.:ehh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
movie isnt as bad on second watch

There's a lot of gems in the dialogue but some of it loses effectiveness because of the over acting. But that's due to the bad directing

Can you imagine if Ryan Coogler directed :wow: