"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Deaaaad @ nikkas talking about how Lidya looked :flabbynsick: without makeup, ok but how is someone who is dying of ricin poisoning supposed to look?

And I'm still mad as hell Pinkman hoe ass killed Todd :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rian Johnson, the guy who directed Looper, was the person who directed the episode "Ozymandias" :ohhh:, no wonder why it felt more cinematic than the other episodes.

He also directed "Fly" from season 3 and "Fifty-One" from the first half of season 5.

Fred.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
2 great shows that had proper endings. except one is widely accepted, and the other is widely scrutinized.

its inevitable.. Comparers gonna Compare.
two very different kind of shows though.

Appears people are no longer talking about the show, so its up to @bk or @Brooklynzson to raise it to the rafters.

It gets my vote as a first ballot HOF thread.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 great shows that had proper endings..
no :heh: you must be one of them LOST fans who ran through it on netflix. it had a pretty shytty last season and even shyttier series finale. vince added even more shade on LOST with the final scene that mirrors LOST as well :heh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
no :heh: you must be one of them LOST fans who ran through it on netflix. it had a pretty shytty last season and even shyttier series finale. vince added even more shade on LOST with the final scene that mirrors LOST as well :heh:
by proper ending i mean that the show ended its storyline and wasnt cancelled. Breaking Bad > Lost.
Relax breh i'm on your team :myman:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I guess its safe to grace Breaking Bad with the same accolades that The Wire was given. Random episodes from those two shows are forever etched on any portable device I take with me on my travels :blessed:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Just curious, I saw a few people say they were disappointed that Declans crew was killed off quickly and they thought they would play a bigger roll. Am I the only one who never thought they would play a huge roll or be Walt's final enemy ?

I'm not ready for this thread to go into the rafters just yet.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
LOL vince gilligan pitched some FUKKED up shyt...-:demonic:

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-...dcast-season-5

Approx 10 minutes in

-end of season 1-
-jesse tortured & killed by psycho
-walt catches the guy and holds him captive
-walt comes in and chops off pieces of psycho
-shotgun rigged with tripwire rigged so psycho guy can end suffering
-one day jr discovers guy tied up and tries to help
-psycho guy triggers shotgun killing them both

Speaking of psychos, its Kinda sad Todd died a virgin when you think about it:sadcam: I was routing for him to get his 'I Hit It First' smash on with Lydia..maker her sniff that Stevia right off his pipe on some Diddy like 'Take that' shiit:takedat:

Oh well just be glad they wrapped it up on a high like...it could have been worse.....
Kv6NvkS_zps83fa25e7.jpg

Last edited: